mod swapper

• the mod swapper (store items), does it transfer the physical characteristics of an item as well. so if i use it on a pair of metal boots with my nice cloth boots, do the metal boots still have the impairment and physical damage reduction of metal?

thanks, and sorry i am sure this has been asked i just didn't see where

• You can't transfer from metal to cloth anymore. Back in the good old days you could, so you could look however you wanted.

Now you can only transfer items of the same type. Also, it doesn't work on artifacts, even though it says in the store you can use it on artifact staffs.

They're rather pointless now, other than to use on Slayer staffs for a better looking staff.

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@Roundwaters said in mod swapper:

You can't transfer from metal to cloth anymore. Back in the good old days you could, so you could look however you wanted.

Now you can only transfer items of the same type. Also, it doesn't work on artifacts, even though it says in the store you can use it on artifact staffs.

They're rather pointless now, other than to use on Slayer staffs for a better looking staff.

I wish they would change it back to the same spot items that was the best thing I liked about this game. Now everyone looks alike and mainly have to run around in a clown suit to have decent gear. I wish @prometheus would take it back to that :)

• Apparently it's more important to know what your opponent is wearing for easy ganks.

Apparently it's more important to know what your opponent is wearing for easy ganks.

Could just use the invisible slot item but who want to look naked all the time heh

• @Aries

I do, because my gear looks so horrendous. Stupid gnome crown.

But that's a good point. What's the point of limiting mod swappers when you can just make your gear invisible?

• well that kinda sucks, but saved me 10 bucks, or lost the game 10 bucks, all depends on you'r viewpoint i guess :)

@Aries

I do, because my gear looks so horrendous. Stupid gnome crown.

But that's a good point. What's the point of limiting mod swappers when you can just make your gear invisible?

I rather not see the slong on my character flopping around when I walk or run

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.