This is getting old!

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

This bug is way old as the game most likely every time you claim a realm or move your realm or it expires and you try to enter it guess what you can its like it has blank helpers in the way!!

So guess what the fix is... upload a blank realm then teleport to it just to make sure its up go back to another zone.. then up load the map you want well ok thats fine but its like this for 100 years now @PROMETHEUS

PLEASE FIX!!!!!!!!!!!!

Can you just email me a copy of my realm that I last updated to the server. The file I have for it is on my desk top pc at home over 200 miles away heh

• ALso, the chat bug is really getting on my nerves. It has nothing to do with "old" players. New players experience it too.

@Roundwaters said in This is getting old!:

ALso, the chat bug is really getting on my nerves. It has nothing to do with "old" players. New players experience it too.

You talking about where hotkeys still work? If so it does it even on stackable items like heals money etc etc

• No, I mean how I can't switch chat (Guild/party/local) without clicking the button 100 times

@Roundwaters said in This is getting old!:

No, I mean how I can't switch chat (Guild/party/local) without clicking the button 100 times

Worked for me but had to use the shift and \ to do so. I just can't stand hitting the enter key just to talk. I liked the old way the best

Problem fixed. You can delete if you want

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.