the reaction of relentless

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

So meet up with this guy on pve server named relentless. Took him on at least 3 gnome doungeon runs but the wow factor was when he said you don't use sorcery at all but yet you can out tank everything in the doungeon with just a maul and summons. I smiled and said yup :) I do use some sorcery but not enough to have than 50 mama points I told him the armor helps too. a lot of mods on it with good resists let's me do it. Plus I have a high damage out out with The speed to back it up. The trick is finding out how to do it heh

• Gnomes are weak sauce. Let's see you tank half a dozen griffons!

@Roundwaters said in the reaction of relentless:

Gnomes are weak sauce. Let's see you tank half a dozen griffons!

That they are just the expression of this guy was funny as hell. Just 12 griffons hmm I might be able to pull that off. Not much of a threat when you can use the birdies to heal you

• Birds haven't been healing right lately. Sometimes they stop healing you before your life bar is full. Can't use the regen skill either.

So many things target birds now too.

@Roundwaters said in the reaction of relentless:

Birds haven't been healing right lately. Sometimes they stop healing you before your life bar is full. Can't use the regen skill either.

So many things target birds now too.

Yeah it's a big with regens and increases on your armor. It does it with mine all the time

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.