New ideas or improvements

• I wanted to give some feedback on certain details of the game and didnt find exactly where. I think it could be a good idea to add a new Category of 'New ideas or improvements' so that the community can give direct feedback on any feature of the game (regardless if is a new idea or to propose to improve something), which could be debated and voted or whatever.

This leads me to the feature I wanted to discuss to possibly improve... The use of the Stamp Mill to crush the ore: it feels wrong to click the ore over and over to crush each piece. It might be a better idea to just click on the ore chunks and crush them all instantly, or you can even add a waiting time depending on the amount of chunks (similar could be applied for Tailoring also).

• my poor aching finger agrees!

also a way to get +blacksmithing skill like the tailoring shop offers beads and such would be great, any plans for something like this?

• Tailoring is equally painful. Clicking over and over and over. Don't forget you're picking up all the materials 1 or 2 at a time.

And cooking? Chardonay is the main heal used simply because it's the least painful to collect and make.

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@Roundwaters said in New ideas or improvements:

Tailoring is equally painful. Clicking over and over and over. Don't forget you're picking up all the materials 1 or 2 at a time.

And cooking? Chardonay is the main heal used simply because it's the least painful to collect and make.

I been getting a lot of corn and sugar to make some better heals. Sugar is pretty easy to get corn is more pain in the ass to grow and what not

• hahaha XD a boring-fun part of the game :3

• With the many recent post of Ideas and propositions of combining skills, etc... why not to make an additional category in the forum for "Ideas".
    Really is such a simple thing to do and can bring lot of added value to organize possible good ideas and what the community think of them (currently all goes to the General Discussion and gets lost and forgotten over time).

• @dannyywww said in New ideas or improvements:

With the many recent post of Ideas and propositions of combining skills, etc... why not to make an additional category in the forum for "Ideas".
    Really is such a simple thing to do and can bring lot of added value to organize possible good ideas and what the community think of them (currently all goes to the General Discussion and gets lost and forgotten over time).

Given the current amount of threads opened per day, which is not too high, another category would feel rather dispersive. Worry not, even if we don't necessarily reply to each feedback thread, we definitely read them all with care and collect all the valuable suggestions and reports! :slight_smile:

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.