Glow mushrooms don't work anymore

• I know it's a minor thing, but it was a neat feature.

Also, does the demon sword still drop in the guano pit? Haven't found one in awhile.

And since we're on the topic of glowing, you can't catch fireflies with the bug net. Why have a bug net when you can't catch 50% of the bugs in the game?

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

I haven't seen the repair items drop from bw sense the new server took over as well

• Glad I still have mine. Durability loss is getting out of hand.

• And lizzgoth eggs can't be used anywhere on the PvE server. Getting tired of telling new players that half the stuff in the game does nothing when they ask.

Also, I don't think gold doors drop in the spider cave anymore, which is the only reason I've been running it!

• @Roundwaters said in Glow mushrooms don't work anymore:

And lizzgoth eggs can't be used anywhere on the PvE server. Getting tired of telling new players that half the stuff in the game does nothing when they ask.

Also, I don't think gold doors drop in the spider cave anymore, which is the only reason I've been running it!

They do drop i got one from lvl 90 chests.

• @Gorstak said in Glow mushrooms don't work anymore:

They do drop i got one from lvl 90 chests.

Good to know, thanks. Been running it 2-3 times a day and haven't had any luck yet.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.