I would like linkrealms to be some more like mww oneday

• magicka wizard wars was one of the most beautiful game i have ever played,
    unluckly server were closed some months ago for no reason declared..
    So u cant play anymore to this game.

I really would like link realms would be some more like mww sometimes cause the pvp was absolutely awesome there....
    You could kill 4 players with same gears and same abilities than yours quite easly if u were good !. There were no artifats there. It was only your real life skill to make u win, your abilities to press the right combination of keys on keyboard!
    in this game there was no last target , u had to aim every time to kill the enemy , so u could enjoy everytime the possibility to fail or the possibility to hit your target or to fail miserably and make damage to your allies...
    i would have liked to challange holya in this game , who knows if he could have won like he does on chess sometimes :O

i am looking forward someone to create a mmorpg sooner or later with the mechanics of mww and the world of some games like ultima online ... I would be awesome...https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KRjEigPFS28

• Try Subspace, the Trench Wars server.

It's PvP flag battle with 2D space ships. Old as dirt, but super fun.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=CwkVrxYZvEE

• @Dreworok
    last time you showed me MWW I wasn't super into it, but watching that match actually made it seem super fun. Are there any decent private servers up for it yet? Kinda busy with Elysium, and the RS:DMM seasonal is soon, but I'd actually be game to git gud at MWW.

I think you're a little bit wrong about saying you can't beat several people who've similar stats to you in Linkrealms, though. I sincerely believe 3-4 guys who played PERFECTLY could beat every single other person who plays Linkrealms simultaneously by windmilling them.

That said, I feel certain abilities, and gear is far too powerful versus specific opponents. Examples of this would be things like mage crusher, raise gravity, and disarm. If a day one player were given decent gear and a rough approximation of how they should be used, I'm convinced they could beat whichever class their character counters exceptionally easy, even if their enemy is, by comparison, a good/long time player.

If you feel like abilities should be toned down in such a way as to make the game less rock/paper/scissors I'd urge you to annoy Prom about it. I certainly do to an obnoxious point, but I feel most other players either don't realize, or don't care.

alt text
    @Prometheus not sure how seriously you take my opinion, since I give it away so freely, but I, along with VAN & Friends, would be incredibly willing to help with balancing in any way. Toning up/down as few as 5-6 abilities would make PVP a lot more balanced around skill. As stands, I'm completely convinced I could beat any conjuration mage on the server in the arena as an invocation mage with literally zero gear on, and like 250 total skills used. Maybe a memey weapon like voodoo staff. Severing is a bigger counter to both invo and conjur, it just requires more gear.

Literally every one of my posts is an unreadable wall of text, qq

• unfortunately no private servers are done, cause mww doesn t want i think... :-\ that game is lost forever :( I think link realms should be more like aim and shoot then double clicking to attack or target and last target...

• @Dreworok
    Oh, you mean more skill shots, not just more skill based in general s: apologies for off topic, then.

• i mean that game had only 8 keys to load a magic,
    fire, water , death, ice, lightining , stone , health, shield.
    Then after pressing them u could combine the elements and generate different spells.. then u could also load some of this elements by holding for example stone to load a stone that would hit more or less your opponent with more or less power .

u could power your spells in different ways.
    u had 3 slots and u could maybe do 3 press of stone key to have a huge stone, or maybe a stone empowered with death and so stone and 2 keys of death ..., or maybe a stone with ice , or with fire or with health, water.

it was a play of combining elements having available 3 slots
    and u had to aim and shoot .
    u could also hit a friend of yours for mistake
    or hit the ground with no consequences.

I mean this , it was a good game cause everyone was equal with their pg
    but some player were a lot more experts and they could use better the equal pg they own in pvp...

• Coughs I saw in Chronicles of Elyria they will offer skillbased action combat, with dodge and parkour type of movement available coughs:bicyclist_tone2:

• @Siltoruz said in I would like linkrealms to be some more like mww oneday:

Coughs I saw in Chronicles of Elyria they will offer skillbased action combat, with dodge and parkour type of movement available coughs:bicyclist_tone2:

If they ever achieve to create a playable MMO out of it. Right now I think it's more in a single player demo state with a map created with some in-house and Unreal store assets. Lot of great ideas though!

• @francisbaud
    The game will have a single player client hopefully in March, when land selection phase takes place. We will definatelly have alpha at summer and Beta at fall. The company is way ahead in production from what they actually show in gameplay videos.

If you go hit the forums you will see that they have huge amount of information and the gameplay mechanics are already set by now. The game will be huge and will be something unique untill now. But your general impressions here are kinda wrong.

I have been closely following the gamefor months now, and i m telling you this is in the final straight line. The Devs have even given playable demos to high donator ranks around a year before that, where they could roam the cities they had pledged.

• @Siltoruz said in I would like linkrealms to be some more like mww oneday:

@francisbaud
    The game will have a single player client hopefully in March, when land selection phase takes place. We will definatelly have alpha at summer and Beta at fall. The company is way ahead in production from what they actually show in gameplay videos.

If you go hit the forums you will see that they have huge amount of information and the gameplay mechanics are already set by now. The game will be huge and will be something unique untill now. But your general impressions here are kinda wrong.

I have been closely following the gamefor months now, and i m telling you this is in the final straight line. The Devs have even given playable demos to high donator ranks around a year before that, where they could roam the cities they had pledged.

We'll see when they let players test the build in multiplayer or show a gameplay video with more than a few player characters. If they fulfill some of their promises in a reasonable time frame I guess it's going to be reassuring. I remember them struggling for months just to get a new version of the website up and running, so we'll see if they do better with the MUD, MMO and the other things they promised.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.