Door Settings

• I want to set door on my realm so that i can only open it and my friend. The door after activating has some options. I can make it so that the door closes automatically but i cant block it from opening for other players. How to do it? Can someone explain me all the door setting options?

• u need buy silver key from blaksmith,then double click key and on door to lock and unlock

• I'll ask about key then. We put the key outside the house. Open the door, waking inside, but how to lock the door from inside now? We can't use second silver key for same door to put it inside i guess? And we also can't reach outside key from inside through door...

• u can have 2 keys for one door,one outside secured and other inside secured.

• reaching the outside key from inside should not be possible even if it is possible .... maybe having a second copy of the key should be the solution . But not possible yet , is it?

• how can u have 2 keys?

• same as u have one key u buy it from blaksmith.

• @Gorstak said:

u can have 2 keys for one door,one outside secured and other inside secured.

Check it by yourself before talking man... If you use one key on door, the other one stops working, so you can't have 2 different keys for same door.

• @Vetro
    No it works as he said, think about it. When you leave you use the key outside to lock it, and to unlock it when you need to get in; Then when you go in you can use the key inside to lock the door, as well as to unlock it when you need to get out.

• @D4RKJ3D1
    Mate... I just did it. There is nothing to think about it. You use second key on door, then it says "you changed locks to match your key" or something like that and after that, first key is not working anymore...

• that why u need to have 2 frames of doors together.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.