Prince title options

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

This post is deleted!

Also my founder title does not show in game or on my realm

@Denluen said in Prince title options:

Also my founder title does not show in game or on my realm

It's not really supposed to show in your realm that's what the statue is for when you get it

FOUNDER REALM TITLE
    Let the world know that the realm you claimed now belongs to a Prince of Syndesia! Any time a player walks into the realm that contains your home the text “Entering Prince [YourName]’s realm” will be displayed in red letters at the top of the screen!

on the web page

@Denluen I've never seen even a name pop up for a realm in a long time. I've been around for a long time sadly. Only way I seen that a founder ownes that realm is if that statue is in sight. You might have to do it through the editor so I could be wrong. I know in there you can name your realm but for it to pop up in game as you enter that zone never seen it

Well... at least fix my damn forum options Jesus... its like monkeys humping a football around here.

@Denluen said in Prince title options:

Well... at least fix my damn forum options Jesus... its like monkeys humping a football around here.

Did you go through the options to do it for the forums? You have to activate it on there main page here

https://www.linkrealms.com/

• Hi @Denluen! You've sent us an email last Friday with all the questions you've posted here from the same email address you've used to register to the forum. I've replied to it on Saturday explaining you how titles work and how to request the forum title, but I haven't heard back from you.

Has my reply never reached you? Could you check out your Spam/Junk folder? Anyway, I've just sent you the message of the email again as PM here on the forums. Let's get this sorted out!

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.