• Given the different rarity of old gems, the conversion table is as follows:

• 1 old ruby: 1 flawless ruby or 3 regular
    • 1 old emerald: 1 flawless emerald or 3 regular
    • 1 old diamond: 1 flawless diamond or 3 regular
    • 3 old topazes: 1 flawless topaz or 3 regular
    • 3 old amethysts: 1 flawless amethyst or 3 regular

• @Everyone! Lolz
    @Prometheus @Holya @Clavicus @DarkMiraxus @Dreworok

This update to the event is a pharse!! Sry @Prometheus. But you guys lost me here.
    I have been waiting for around 1-2 months inactive just for my chance to log in and claim my hard worked scroll artifacts.

I have around 20 scrolls farmed untill now. This took me many hours everyday to finally be able to gather all the parts i need for my build.

I have 0 prospecting and like 10 mining. I have NEVER been a fan of those proffessions and i would never train them up. I had farmed those gems for the Lightning stuff and this was the suckiest thing i did in this game.

Now i need to hand in 20 scrolls and i dont even know how much grinding i have to do for those. Probably months again. I wont waste my life just for these artifacts. I think that i played like 5h per day for 1 month to farm my 20 scrolls thats 140h~ for my full set. Now you ask me to spend like 100 more hours to farm the gems for those items. We had the Hades artifacts with the same mechanics. We dont need more of those.

Now i havent logged in properly since new years day. Almost a month. I waited for this event to proceed to get back in. But to go back in just to farm gems... nah.. Work seems less than a chore than this one is. So plz fix that! You ruin the whole event by this. I will never be able to trade all my 20 artifacts. I already wasted my time to get the 20 scrolls with in the end i wont use, i ll be left behind than the rest endgamers that are willing to "play" in chore mode, and eventually leave the game after that cause i know many people that w8 for a chance to overpower me again in the game and come rip the hell out of me.

So Thnx Linkrealms for this sucky update that really blew our minds off like the devs suggested.!!!

I linked many of you endgamers here just to say to you all.. fuck this shit. Dont go farm those shit. Make the @Developers change their plan by not participating in this. Our time matters. We are here to play a game that is fun. We are not here to work and sweat for months, just to PvP for 1 week and then leave because the world is empty for the rest of the month.

PS: @Developers @Prometheus i want you to realise that this event targets around 5-6 endgamers including myself. Its like you ask us to stop playing a fun game, and create a pressure situation like its a job, where we have to spend time doing something sooooo grindy and not fun at all, just to be able to get what we already spend 100+ hours to gather. I was trying not to comment the last 2 days on that but in the end i couldent hold myself! This update is waving at me, goodbye!!

• FOUNDER: DUKE

@Siltoruz said in Release 10 - Minor Update (10.1):

@Everyone! Lolz
    @Prometheus @Holya @Clavicus @DarkMiraxus @Dreworok

This update to the event is a pharse!! Sry @Prometheus. But you guys lost me here.
    I have been waiting for around 1-2 months inactive just for my chance to log in and claim my hard worked scroll artifacts.

I have around 20 scrolls farmed untill now. This took me many hours everyday to finally be able to gather all the parts i need for my build.

I have 0 prospecting and like 10 mining. I have NEVER been a fan of those proffessions and i would never train them up. I had farmed those gems for the Lightning stuff and this was the suckiest thing i did in this game.

Now i need to hand in 20 scrolls and i dont even know how much grinding i have to do for those. Probably months again. I wont waste my life just for these artifacts. I think that i played like 5h per day for 1 month to farm my 20 scrolls thats 140h~ for my full set. Now you ask me to spend like 100 more hours to farm the gems for those items. We had the Hades artifacts with the same mechanics. We dont need more of those.

Now i havent logged in properly since new years day. Almost a month. I waited for this event to proceed to get back in. But to go back in just to farm gems... nah.. Work seems less than a chore than this one is. So plz fix that! You ruin the whole event by this. I will never be able to trade all my 20 artifacts. I already wasted my time to get the 20 scrolls with in the end i wont use, i ll be left behind than the rest endgamers that are willing to "play" in chore mode, and eventually leave the game after that cause i know many people that w8 for a chance to overpower me again in the game and come rip the hell out of me.

So Thnx Linkrealms for this sucky update that really blew our minds off like the devs suggested.!!!

I linked many of you endgamers here just to say to you all.. fuck this shit. Dont go farm those shit. Make the @Developers change their plan by not participating in this. Our time matters. We are here to play a game that is fun. We are not here to work and sweat for months, just to PvP for 1 week and then leave because the world is empty for the rest of the month.

PS: @Developers @Prometheus i want you to realise that this event targets around 5-6 endgamers including myself. Its like you ask us to stop playing a fun game, and create a pressure situation like its a job, where we have to spend time doing something sooooo grindy and not fun at all, just to be able to get what we already spend 100+ hours to gather. I was trying not to comment the last 2 days on that but in the end i couldent hold myself! This update is waving at me, goodbye!!

The entire community is crying ur rage-quit ....lol

People who farm scrolls that allow to CRAFT artifacts and then cry that they WON'T to farm for craft....

I'm every day more surprised of what kind of people this game is hosting lol

• @Meziljin well i was kinda disturbed when i seen that we gona have to farm for those gems cas maybi its yust me but i never seen where it sad we will haveto use gems to turn this artis in for,cas then i would farm those gems to.

But i dont really mind farming again for this gems,its yust that i donthave eny motivation to do so when thers less than 10 ppl online,so when thers more ppl online after that huge update taht should arrive soon i wont mind and go mining for gems.

• @Meziljin This is not fun anymore. Thats what i m saying. The last month i was only staying in bank to 1v1, 1v2, 2v2, 2v3-4, cause i was burnt off from grinding. You i beleive were not there. You just came back for the event phase 2.

This is definatelly not fun anymore. Also what would be fun, is to come online and get my gems from you guys. Just keep your nerdy attitude up, and you might rage me in the end :) :)

@Gorstak said in Release 10 - Minor Update (10.1):

i was kinda disturbed when i seen that we gona have to farm for those gems cas maybi its yust me but i never seen where it sad we will haveto use gems to turn this artis in for,cas then i would farm those gems to.

Excactly @Gorstak. Also seriously now, if the quest was something else than gems, i would go do it. But gems is the same mechanic as Hades artifacts too. Or at least close enough. For me gathering sucks. If we had a proper playerbase here i could pay a crafter to get the items for me. Now i cant cause its only us here.

• Gems! Sweet stackable gems! So much inventory space cleared up!

Thanks Prom. Now all I need are saphires. Is the ONLY way to get saphires from mining? I'm not sure they spawn in any chests.

• FOUNDER: DUKE

it could be minerals, or particular cloths, this doesn't matter.
    U can still avoid to farm them and buy from others, but i have to ask everyone WHY farmed about 30 scroll if the artifacts are about 12-14, and only a part of them are really useful? i call this GREEDY, and i think now ur crying because u thought u just got a lot of artifacts easily.....
    I am still not login, i'm bored too, but i don't blame staff because i got bored....

• The gem requirements wouldn't have been a problem if we had had even gem distribution between prospecting, chests, and mining from the start. Lizgoth maps now give a good distribution of all the gems. Haven't checked prospecting yet.

It doesn't help that a lot of the gems are largely useless, like chipped. I hope there's going to be a system to trade multiple gems for one of the next higher grade.

• @Siltoruz hahaha fail. no one care about your rate quit.

• I ll always come back to kick your ass every now and then dw.

• @Siltoruz ill be waiting for you =)

• I think this crafting system for artifacts is fair enough.
    Also because we have to put a patch on the abuse of tartaros to get corrupted fragments .

• FOUNDER: BARON

Prospecting :)
    dig, dig, boring ups. Please, add for that skill "1% chance unsuspected tresure chest" or better add in game tresure maps :)

• Well done Prome, a really well thought out update and quick hotfix for the gem problem. I personally think the crafting for the items was better before making them easier (halving the cost to create) but I love long term goals and something to aim for in the long run.

Do we want artifacts to be worth a lot or worthless...by making them hard to get (well harder, getting the gems is not that hard) actually makes the artifacts worth more. I mean, they are best in game items.. Do you want every player to get 20 best in game items every month (took Siltoruz less then 30 days to get those 20 scrolls, as an example). This phase actually encourages trade (your combat drops for other players gems if you dislike mining/prospecting), something the game needs badly and should pick up with future updates. Plus you can get gems from combating (and lockpicking, a skill Siltoruz recommends in his guide).

Now a lot complained that they did enough just farming the fragments. I got 12 scroll and worked hard for those (as an archer , it takes a long time to collect enough kills compared to inv mages etc , that can kill mobs a lot quicker)but I personally think that alone is TOO easy for BEST IN GAME items, so by adding the crafting(which is why I really like this update) we have to work hard for artifacts, not get 20 of them in 1 month of playing. It adds to the value of them, it makes players actually have to earn the artifacts, it gives players goals to aim for on future (getting so much in 1 months play devalues the game and it's longevity).

I have 43 gems that are now outdated and need converting to usable gems but rarely see a Game master online (my active times are usually just before and around server restart times and rare to see many players online at that time). A NPC that trades these outdated gems (and converts normal gems to higher ones) would be a nice bonus and easier then trying to catch up with a GM but only a small problem in an otherwise awesome update.

Just my Two cents worth.

~Loki~

• @Ragna

I agree, the old cost was fine. But gems need to be used for something other than a couple of crafted artifacts. Otherwise they will pile up faster than people can use them. You already can't sell most of them.

• @Roundwaters

I completely agree, it is a step in the right direction and hopefully future content will include more to use gems for :)

• @Ragna

Hey Lok! Nice to talk to you after some time :)

First of all you are kinda right about the value those artifacts should have. They should be very hard to get. On the other hand when talking about trading those gear, a new problem occurs. I dont know how much is the gold total in the server right now, but as i have said in posts long ago, i m pretty sure that the whole server gold sum, is very small compared to the total artifact wealth.

I have tried to sell some gear for argents before and during this event, only to realize that players dont have the amount of argents to pay for a unique item like that. Now,

Most of the prizes i will submit here, are based on @Holya market threads cause he was the only guy that listed items to buy or to sell for gold in the marketplace. Now he talked about prices in millions. Like 1-2milion for certain items. Now comparing those to the event artifacts that are supposed to be unique, a Holy Brands for instance should sell 10+ mil. This is an amount of gold that i m almost sure no player has in bank atm. This makes trading those impossible right now. Only trade of item for another item is viable atm but to be honest this is not that fair cause each item has different values.

Now about the second part where you talk about the time we spent on those scrolls. You know and i know excactly how much me you and Sense spend for them. (For those who dont know Ragna is Vice leader in RIP which i lead so for almost the whole event we were duo farming those together).
    Man we played for at least 5h per day for one month :) :) I seriouslly worked less than that! That was a harsh farming procedure that took the whole guild away from LR and created a chore feeling for us, which made me extremely happy to see the end of scroll farming in the horizon.

I would be happy to see any info on how much time do we have to convert those scrolls. Will this end at some time or will we have the chance to do that forever? In case no 2 i ll stop whining but in case one i dont want to be forced to throw away even 1 from those 20 scrolls.!

Anyways @Ragna tonight i ll be back online to at least get my main gear slowly. We ll have some more fun soon :)

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

Another thing to keep in mind about value is the player base may have to lower because the demand is not as high as you really like to think it is if you don't have the buyers then well what do you do now?

• @Prometheus
    I wait to trade my gems.
    Our schedules are not meeting. I'm waiting.
    0_1485472499766_upload-c83b733e-e91b-41be-be68-f7e940b01d59

• @Sinistru omg you are very rich!! xD

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.