Release 10 - Minor Update (10.1)

• I have sold alot of gems to the banker a month ago argh

• @Dreworok
    I almost did it too because of the low population ... Lucky for me I did not do XD

• @DarkMiraxus

Result of a lot of game time ... hard work!

But the best wealth is the friends we make during this game time!

:P

• Another suggestion (which in my opinion is obsolete) is the STONE ABSSYS dungeon that has almost no punch to do it.
    With this question of gems and ores, why is not a new drop hate implemented in golens? This dungeon is ideal for these types of drops. So how easy was it to implement the drops on the Lizzgoth chests because they did not implement those drops in the Golens ???
    So STONE ABSSYS would no longer be obsolete.
    I hope this suggestion improves a little more this forgotten dungeon ...

• I'd hardly call the Stone Abyss obsolete. That's the first real armor for most new players.

• @Roundwaters LOL Crystal aura armor its OP, it is to counter green mage, severing warrior and mauler warrior.

Oh, but i did forgot you dont pvp =(

• FOUNDER: BARON

@Dreworok Me too :p

• @Siltoruz your reaction seems frankly exaggerated. If you run Lizzogoth chests in the world, run the the secret levels or harvest the correct mineral deposits, finding gems is not so hard at all... Particularly now that all the Anniversary Artifacts require 1 flawless gem / 3 regular gems at most. You will be able to trade with other people or get them yourself, since Tidrick is not going away any time soon. The gems are also there to balance the fact that Scroll Fragments were so easy to farm, allowing artifacts to enter the world more gradually over the weeks.

@Roundwaters they do :slight_smile: They're slightly rarer than Amethysts and Topazes but slightly more common than Diamonds, Rubies and Emeralds (when found outside mineral deposits). We'll consider a gem trading system for the future - and the idea of @Sinistru about Stone Abyss is actually interesting one.

• @Prometheus said in Release 10 - Minor Update (10.1):

@Siltoruz your reaction seems frankly exaggerated. If you run Lizzogoth chests in the world, run the the secret levels or harvest the correct mineral deposits, finding gems is not so hard at all... Particularly now that all the Anniversary Artifacts require 1 flawless gem / 3 regular gems at most. You will be able to trade with other people or get them yourself, since Tidrick is not going away any time soon. The gems are also there to balance the fact that Scroll Fragments were so easy to farm, allowing artifacts to enter the world more gradually over the weeks.

@Prometheus you know me.. I tend to overeact like that. With a clearer vision i can see it now. I ll defend you here and say thats its true that its not so hard to farm them in the end. Thought they d need more for one piece of gear. But the mechanic to get those still hits me on my weak points which is gathering, lockpicking and mining. If i knew we d need them before now, i could lvl lockpicking at the appropriate level till now. Anyways. I LL play that in the end.

Adding to that i saw somewhere an exchange rate for old to new gems. Does this work? Can i give you my gems to change em to new ones?

Btw dont tell me it was easy to farm the scrolls you "God Mode" farmer! hehehe

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@Prometheus said in Release 10 - Minor Update (10.1):

@Siltoruz your reaction seems frankly exaggerated. If you run Lizzogoth chests in the world, run the the secret levels or harvest the correct mineral deposits, finding gems is not so hard at all.

I completely disagree with this. Lizzogoth chest (open world) has a long spawn time (2hr?) And drops from chipped to I guess flawless (haven't got one yet)Gathering maps to get to level 3-4 of lizzogoth hideout is also very time consuming. I am compiling a list of what I get out of level 3. So far 2 map frags and 1 flawless amethyst in 4 runs.

As for mining it's literally the most boring skill ever to do. You have a 5% chance for a 5% chance of getting any flawless minus diamond which is 5% then 10%. Emerald sapphire and topaz are limited to the most rare silver and the even more rare gold. Coal / copper are the abundant ore you can get gems from which I have yet to see a flawless. It's the equivalent of getting a charged crossbow from a frost/plague griffon. How often is BW ran? Almost never... People in the know go to better dungeons (because that drop rate sucks)

You guys NEED to put these gems on monster loot tables. The event started out so promising with from what I remember 0 initial negative feedback. Now you are getting a lot and what was initially promised has been watered down.

The idea of @Sinistru about Stone Abyss is actually interesting one.

I actually think this is a good idea. I'd like to see gems spread out to different mobs (the ones that can spawn corrupted with the equivalent drop chance) but if we can't get that then the logical tie in is Stone abyss ( the crystals) and the dungeon is close to irrelevant.

With that being said if you added them to sa it's b nice.if.you fixed telepads. Otherwise people will just.run away from me and I can kill them and steal their gems.

• Thumbs up for Stone Abyss revamp! Give some value to those stupid rocks!

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@Prometheus
    @Siltoruz reaction is not exaggerated. This 10.1 patch is complete crap. I understand you are trying to run damage control on the players who ran Tart (aside from the fact that Tart was reported within the first few days and it took weeks to get nerfed). What you don't seem to grasp is the number of hours I and other players spent farming scrolls. I got 36 scrolls. 5 of them I got killing Minotaurs (16+ hours) before I realized scorpion gate was more efficient. About half I farmed at scorpion gate. The other half I got in tart.

I don't even know how many hours I spent collecting these scrolls. I did it because this was a "limited" time event. So I wanted to have at least 1 of each arty (which it took +30 scrolls for me to obtain that goal). With patch 10.1, I have now wasted all those hours unless I want to spend the equivalent hours re farming shit needed to turn in. The fact there are components needed with the turn-in should have been explained previously so I could stop wasting my time.

@Siltoruz reaction is NOT exaggerated.

• Congratz @Prometheus this patch is a sweet for us, now PKs are crying cuz evebody who play all aspects of game have artefacts and can strike back even when they come 3 X 1 full geared agains 1 newbe.

• @Arislan
    The attitude of "my enemy dislikes this, so it's good" is kinda jerky. The development team is obviously exceptionally influenced by pressure from players. This stance is not that's been expressed in your guild chats. Changing your stance purely because it's the same stance people you dislike have is, again, since it's affecting Prometheus'/Urial's/etc's game, a dick move. It likely leads to a worse game for everybody.

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

• This post is deleted!

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.