A few Joruk Items need fixing.

• Sulfur Hammer, Necromancer cape, and Living staff all require the old gems, which are no longer in the game. The living staff also requires green goo which was part of the green muchroom event, no longer in the game.

Also, Calcion still doesn't work.

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@Roundwaters I obtained a sulfur hammer with the new flawless ruby no problem. The other gem names/pictures match the new gems and should work correctly.

• My bad, good to know.

• @Roundwaters said in A few Joruk Items need fixing.:

Sulfur Hammer, Necromancer cape, and Living staff all require the old gems, which are no longer in the game. The living staff also requires green goo which was part of the green muchroom event, no longer in the game.

Also, Calcion still doesn't work.

The gems required to craft Jorkrut artifacts were fixed in the last hotfix patch as confirmed by @Clavicus - are you still seeing the old gems when you open the menu?

As for Calcion, we'll check it out again after tomorrow's hotfix for the 6MA materials...

• @Prometheus Yes, the menu is still displaying the old gems.

For the Darkling Heads, it also list Warrior and Archer heads, but those don't drop in the game.

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@Prometheus I have all 7 darkling heads. Warrior (which says exalted darkling) and archer have both dropped for me.

• Oh! They drop on the Exalted! I was expecting them to drop on normal darklings.

That's what I get for only farming the minotaurs.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.