Server has been offline for almost 30 minutes

• My only bitch is that new players are uninstalling as we speak. If it's a major update or something, it needs to say "major update in progress", or something. Not "Server offline" for 30 minutes straight. Lol.

• @God said in Server has been offline for almost 30 minutes:

My only bitch is that new players are uninstalling as we speak. If it's a major update or something, it needs to say "major update in progress", or something. Not "Server offline" for 30 minutes straight. Lol.

Hi God, there's actually been a technical issue at the daily server restart 30 minutes ago - it's all back now, apologies for the downtime!

• BTW server does a restart at the same time everyday. It lasts about 5-10min. Never had an issue with server not being up ;)

• Well I wasn't bitching necessarily I was just making sure that
    A: The 30 minutes weren't normal.
    B: "Server offline" wasn't the default message, as we're all aware people are quick to hate on this game. They try to log in and get that message they're already deleting the game lol.

Anyways, thanks Prom. And no problem!

• I like that the game is starting to pick up population again. Just trying to chill things down a bit. The truth is that there has been a lot of bitching here lately and I m trying to ensure people that the Devs are cool. They might not be 100% accurate about deadlines but they always provide in the end. No worries.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.