Bad decisions...

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

I have made a lot of bad decisions in my life.

However, most of them were fun, Including Linkrealms!

Nearly 5+ years later seeing people come and go I always had that "gut feeling" instinct that something would progress.

Saddest part was encouraging new players to join, and help them beyond measure, guiding them and keeping in contact only to my ultimate demise.

Spending money (alot) over the years - some as a generous donation hoping to support the over-all outcome of the game. All the while dealing with outages "because the server burnt up in our hosting partners closet" @Prometheus

Seeing people banned because they found a "bug" and being disrespected in a "Alpha-Beta"

There was an awesome player base early on but progressed into a situation unable to be handled quickly due to a limited Dev Team.

Shout outs go to First - Abby Normal, her hubby. Rewolf for dedicating your time to Mythrin.
    Second - @Prometheus for (this is hard) - Supplying me with a great group of players to meet who had a lot of input early on and is now coming to light (In Lor)

You all have a great day.

Sincerely - Ping-Pong

• FOUNDER: SETTLER

I share the same feeling,

I remember how happy I was while I played LinkRealms, I made many friends who with luck played other games together until today, I liked @Holya, MachineGun, PingPong, Abby, all NWO guild. I have always liked the game and the players very much and I miss it a lot

• @Sativao <3 u2 bby

• @PingPongLR said in Bad decisions...:

I have made a lot of bad decisions in my life.

However, most of them were fun, Including Linkrealms!

Nearly 5+ years later seeing people come and go I always had that "gut feeling" instinct that something would progress.

Saddest part was encouraging new players to join, and help them beyond measure, guiding them and keeping in contact only to my ultimate demise.

Spending money (alot) over the years - some as a generous donation hoping to support the over-all outcome of the game. All the while dealing with outages "because the server burnt up in our hosting partners closet" @Prometheus

Seeing people banned because they found a "bug" and being disrespected in a "Alpha-Beta"

There was an awesome player base early on but progressed into a situation unable to be handled quickly due to a limited Dev Team.

Shout outs go to First - Abby Normal, her hubby. Rewolf for dedicating your time to Mythrin.
    Second - @Prometheus for (this is hard) - Supplying me with a great group of players to meet who had a lot of input early on and is now coming to light (In Lor)

You all have a great day.

Sincerely - Ping-Pong

Thank you for your passion for Linkrealms throughout these years, Ping-Pong. Your dedication was truly astonishing. As I'm leaving the development team myself, I hope we'll be able to keep in touch in the future.

On a side note, nobody ever got banned for finding a bug in the last couple of years - unless the person was exploiting the bug and it was a critical one. If such a ban happened before we joined, I can't tell, but I somehow find it unlikely.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.