Possible fare well

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

Dear friends I have made over the many years I played with and have gotten to know I have to decided to put this game to the side until I see it back to its former glory. Please enjoy the time that's left on my realm. I will still check the forums from time to time to check up on the progress

when i finish my saph runs i will place the weapon in your realm so that it will be gone forever upon server reset

• Ouch! too bad that means u can't help me beat Tartaros one last time ): but I understand, hope the see u soon.

for sure had some good times

@Denluen said in Possible fare well:

when i finish my saph runs i will place the weapon in your realm so that it will be gone forever upon server reset

I'd be careful which one you put it in. Some you guys have access to them lol all besides my main chest up stairs but I think it's got 2 to 3 years left on it

@Lobo said in Possible fare well:

Ouch! too bad that means u can't help me beat Tartaros one last time ): but I understand, hope the see u soon.

If you do want to have a tart run I'll try to join you all for a last run

@confusion said in Possible fare well:

for sure had some good times

Hey buddy. You should still have my number if you get into a decent game style like this one. Had a lot of great times with you fusion

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.