Where do we find this stuff?

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

• Damn... is this a joke? I almost pledge, but now, if this will be in the cash shop... bleh

• FOUNDER: SETTLER

That doesn't look like a cash shop item to me... That's a master crafter offering to construct a legendary item. It's using up materials with a chance to fail.

• These items are rare drops from monsters (mostly stronger ones) in the game or are obtainable from chests/by using prospecting skill. I won't tell you which drops where, since I don't know it either, but this is essence of this game. Exploration.

• @Vetro said:

These items are rare drops from monsters (mostly stronger ones) in the game or are obtainable from chests/by using prospecting skill. I won't tell you which drops where, since I don't know it either, but this is essence of this game. Exploration.

How this item is a rare drop if have a "buy" buttom?

I just want to understand it... sry for any incovennience

• FOUNDER: SETTLER

I think he means the items used to craft it are the rare items.

• @Ghuton said:

@Vetro said:

These items are rare drops from monsters (mostly stronger ones) in the game or are obtainable from chests/by using prospecting skill. I won't tell you which drops where, since I don't know it either, but this is essence of this game. Exploration.

How this item is a rare drop if have a "buy" buttom?

I just want to understand it... sry for any incovennience

You buy the final item from the NPC in game in exchange for argents and other rare items you find in game. That "buy" has nothing to do with "real money" ;)

• Oh, nice, Thank you so much.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.