What do you guys use for AFK Macroing?

• ^ As the title says

• My hands and mouse + hotkeys :P

• my razer mouse macros

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

• when im turning on itoad makro my game client crashes with black screen do u know how to fix it ?

@Zammtz said:

when im turning on itoad makro my game client crashes with black screen do u know how to fix it ?

Open the macro first then the game. I have the same issue with mine. I use cheat engine myself

• @Aries ill try with cheat engine cuz other programs doesn't record if i open them before game app

@Zammtz said:

@Aries ill try with cheat engine cuz other programs doesn't record if i open them before game

Cheat engine makes you open it before the game too

• I use Tiny Task if I want to record.

Autoit3 for anything I want to script.

Ya assuming eveyrone knows how to script lol rather use something a slowbrain can use like macrogamer

• How do you issue a click with autoit?

MouseMove() works as expected but MouseClick() or MouseDown() / MouseUp() seem to do nothing…

_
    #include <AutoItConstants.au3>
    For $i = 1 To 3 Step 1
    MouseMove ( 250, 240 )
    MouseDown ($MOUSE_CLICK_RIGHT)
    Sleep(2000)
    MouseUp ($MOUSE_CLICK_RIGHT)
    Sleep(3000)
    MouseMove ( 550, 540 )
    MouseDown ($MOUSE_CLICK_RIGHT)
    Sleep(2000)
    MouseUp ($MOUSE_CLICK_RIGHT)
    Sleep(3000)
    Next

Maybe: MouseClick($MOUSE_CLICK_RIGHT)

• You know it comes with a help file, right? A searchable one with all the commands?

; Double click at the current mouse position.
    MouseClick($MOUSE_CLICK_LEFT)
    MouseClick($MOUSE_CLICK_LEFT)

; Double click at the x, y position of 0, 500.
    MouseClick($MOUSE_CLICK_LEFT, 0, 500, 2)

; Double click at the x, y position of 0, 500. This is a better approach as it takes into account left/right handed users.
    MouseClick($MOUSE_CLICK_PRIMARY, 0, 500, 2)

• @Roundwaters said:

You know it comes with a help file, right? A searchable one with all the commands?

Comments that i love
    ; you know that i'll probably have more insight on computers than you'll ever have?

To answer the question: problem arises because UAC wont allow WM_LBUTTONDOWN traverse between applications with different PID, so disabling UAC solves it.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.