Made a video of my thoughts on this game :)

• I hope this doesn't seem too critical, it actually wasn't supposed to be because I did really enjoy my time playing it, there was just a lot of stuff I ran into that I felt was worth mentioning and quite a bit of it ended up having to do with the rougher mechanics.
    Hopefully it gives people a good idea of how the game is though if you haven't gotten into it yet and everything :)
    https://youtu.be/yeSoTnRVxLg

• FOUNDER: DUKE

Hi. Bind your keys to them in settings in the "hotkeys" tab including but not limited to spells and spirtitualism.

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

rem you from PFO welcome to LR

• @LostAnju said:

I hope this doesn't seem too critical, it actually wasn't supposed to be because I did really enjoy my time playing it, there was just a lot of stuff I ran into that I felt was worth mentioning and quite a bit of it ended up having to do with the rougher mechanics.
    Hopefully it gives people a good idea of how the game is though if you haven't gotten into it yet and everything :)

Most of things u "criticided" or sad are bugs are all incorrect,u shouldnt be doing eny rewievs untill u know how to play eny game.

• @LostAnju said:

I hope this doesn't seem too critical, it actually wasn't supposed to be because I did really enjoy my time playing it, there was just a lot of stuff I ran into that I felt was worth mentioning and quite a bit of it ended up having to do with the rougher mechanics.

Thanks a lot, it was a great review, and all the issues you pointed out were correct. The one with Tailoring Contracts (not working) and the one with Cooking (cannot progress due to badly balanced skill requirements) have been fixed in the patch we released yesterday :)

Hope you will continue playing and maybe make some other videos! :)

Best,
    Prometheus

• @Prometheus said:

Thanks a lot, it was a great review, and all the issues you pointed out were correct. The one with Tailoring Contracts (not working) and the one with Cooking (cannot progress due to badly balanced skill requirements) have been fixed in the patch we released yesterday :)

Well, I didn't notice any problems with progressing and before patch i was already 90+ in cooking. The only problem I see now, is I need like 300 crafted items to get 0,1 skill progress...

• @Vetro said:

@Prometheus said:

Well, I didn't notice any problems with progressing and before patch i was already 90+ in cooking. The only problem I see now, is I need like 300 crafted items to get 0,1 skill progress...

Trust me, the first levels were very confusing for someone without guidance :) Once you managed to get past those, the progression was ok and hasn't changed so much. Last levels are hard as they were ;)

• FOUNDER: SETTLER

@Prometheus BTW! How much longer is Beta gonna be, and when will there be the last non-test server progress wipe? Estimated, of course. =3 What is your best guess?

• @HappyWulf said:

@Prometheus BTW! How much longer is Beta gonna be, and when will there be the last non-test server progress wipe? Estimated, of course. =3 What is your best guess?

This Beta is going to run for at least 2 more weeks. There is no wipe in the end of the Beta, this server will transition into a released server :)

• @Prometheus said:

Trust me, the first levels were very confusing for someone without guidance :) Once you managed to get past those, the progression was ok and hasn't changed so much. Last levels are hard as they were ;)

Oh yeah that's true. I remember how long it took for me to figure out how to make cornflower lol.

@Prometheus My hope would beta would run long enough so that we only have about a month gap in between the steam early access. Can you guys give us any sneak peek info on it? :) Will there be steam achievements or will we be able to link our already created accounts to steam?

• @Prometheus Oh that's awesome, glad to hear that :D Go figure I would make my video a day before fixes to things I talk about lol. I'll definitely be watching it, I like to do updates on in development games too so once it's gotten a few large updates I'll likely do another video to talk about the changes.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.