Shadowclan orc fort

• Im looking to establish some kind of base / fort for my orc RP guild where allies and enemies can hopefully engage in some heated guild wars. What do I need to purchase some land for the orcs and how much does it cost ?

I believe that such territory would be a huge draw for whatever server we are a part of.

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

you can buy a realm claim stake for in game argents for around 10.5k to 15k depending on the selling rate at the banker. Otherwise you can use the item shop which is 10 bucks for a 1 month stake. They have varying stakes you can purchase on the item shop.

• alright, cool! I got myself a bit of land near the bandit camp. 1 question..... what will happen to this land and the changes I make to it after beta ends and official servers are launched ? I plan on joining PvP server

I will ally you

• @Velg said:

alright, cool! I got myself a bit of land near the bandit camp. 1 question..... what will happen to this land and the changes I make to it after beta ends and official servers are launched ? I plan on joining PvP server

This server will transition into a released server with same ruleset. Nothing of your character or your realm will be lost :)

• @zycor

2nd question..... am I able to store money or valuable items in a secured lock box anywhere in my realm ?

Ya . you can lock down chests just like uo. and if ur a founder personal bank storage

• @zycor cool.... I put a crate down but how do I know if its locked down ?

you have to left click the administration box on the left side of ur screen and then secure item and it will give you different access levels to choose from

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.