Lizard map system - losing maps

• At this moment this is for me a bug and very annoying one. When i want to get to lizard map lvl 1 i'm getting the info that someone is doing it, but i have also no time info. When te person leaves the map and i will teleport when the timer is still running i'll be teleported to the same place and this means that i have lost possibility to get my chests because the place is already done.
    I have lost so far 2 maps and this is frustrating form me. Also we have now few people that are doing this quest. Imagine what will it be when some more people want to try lizards .............

This is in my opinion something to repair

Sorry for my english

• 100% agree! Fix asap please.

• @Kapich said:

At this moment this is for me a bug and very annoying one. When i want to get to lizard map lvl 1 i'm getting the info that someone is doing it, but i have also no time info. When te person leaves the map and i will teleport when the timer is still running i'll be teleported to the same place and this means that i have lost possibility to get my chests because the place is already done.
    I have lost so far 2 maps and this is frustrating form me. Also we have now few people that are doing this quest. Imagine what will it be when some more people want to try lizards .............

This is in my opinion something to repair

Sorry for my english

Added to fix list, thanks for reporting!

• Added to fix list but still not fixed :P And it gets more and more annoying, because more people started doing lizard maps...

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.