Getting into a closed off/locked realm

• Hi, unless it was changed in the last patch, it's possible to break into someone's realm regardless of fences and doors by walking into the area before it loads, right after zone changing.

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

You need to put invisible blockers up.

• Do they load quicker than everything else? What I saw was a black area and went into it and then everything popped up around me.

• @LostAnju said:

Hi, unless it was changed in the last patch, it's possible to break into someone's realm regardless of fences and doors by walking into the area before it loads, right after zone changing.

This should not happen, as the server should block you anyway regardless of your client. Plus, the loading of a realm should take milliseconds. How long was the center area black? When the realm was still black, are you sure you walked through a fence/wall?

• This has been a long standing bug. Every now and then, player realms load as a black space in the middle of the realm.
    It's not all the time, only every few weeks or so.

• @Roundwaters said:

This has been a long standing bug. Every now and then, player realms load as a black space in the middle of the realm.
    It's not all the time, only every few weeks or so.

This happens when the realm server is not working properly, such as on the Test Server for Princes. If so, player realms stay black all the time. The issue @LostAnju was pointing out was a totally different one :)

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

She may have video of the incident because on her review at the end it shows her in the players realm. What I think happened is the persons wooden fence was just messed up somewhere and had a hole and that person just needs to fix their fence. As previously stated using the invisible blockers helps.

• This happens when players move ther realm to another location and if it was all black she cant know if there was a fence or no cas some players dont put doors or fences,they yust like estetics.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.