What mobs drop rare bless scrolls?(WTB one aswell)

• In the last beta I found two necklaces with really good stats(mainly the 40% fire resist) that can be used to reach a 100% resist to fire dmg. Ofc it also got some other stats thats really good but due to PVP I havent really used it at all as it would suck to lose it.

Ofc its best used at that one end game dungeon where I usually die a few times but having it blessed would be wonderful. I have grinded skeleton priests etc for hours and never gotten any(I was told those drop them) so I suspect I have just been really unlycky or that I farm the wrong monsters.

so what mobs have a decent chance of dropping one? I guess miniataurs but I dont wanna waste time on that til I know for sure. I have seen that they sell for 30k so if anyone here happen to have one they want to sellpost about it here and we can do a trade whenever we are both online

• No idea if chance is decent, but boss mobs probably have biggest chance. We got one from gnome king 2 days ago and one from spider boss yesterday.

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@Mxll any interest in selling ur necklace w 40 fire ? :)

• @Clavicus

Well what do you wanna pay for it? :)

Golem's From Stone Abyss

Bandit Commander in my spawn

Minotaurs

@Mxll whisper me in game im clavicus vile and we can talk

I got 4 for sale take paypal lawl

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.