Dungeons is going to get crowded (At some point) Steam release (100%)

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

This is an important topic! Dungeons is going to be crowded then the steam release is going to be live. It is alrdy starting to a bit of a issue. I know the pvp dungeons you can kill others who is alrdy in there, but what if like 30 or more ppl is going to hit the same dungeon? No dungeon is going to be free and I bet ppl will have guilds blocking the ways to good dungeons so their guild can get the only acces to that dungeon and it is only a bigger issue then the PvE server is going to go live.

Please comment and give feedback to this topic. I like other ppl thoughts on this.

• Im assuming there are going to be multiple servers to avoid overpopulation,

As it is right now. I don't think so. but stil. with 200-500 ppl online on a server there will be ppl like everywhere.

I don't think separate servers is going to change it honestly. I think adding the same dungeon two to three on the map would be a better bet. Example three black woods, three Hades and etc etc

The only way I can see separate servers working is that they made special maps that transported you to individual dungeon server's this way the only way you can block that area off is hope that someone is on that current dungeon server. Of course it would be randomized which one you would be transported to. Guild runs would have to be off of one map. They could have vendors sell them or have random mobs thru out the world drop them

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.