Lots of errors on beginners Cemitery

• Hey guys, just installed the game and as I was trying to complete the "Kill the again" quest, upon entering the cemitery region I was drowned in errors and eventually died. I can't walk in there and is somewhat hard to leave the zone (since I have to restart the game and a bunch of errors show up again).

Also, I was unable to complete the patch, is it related? It said something like patch server is down... I don't know.

• Hi Arkhen, the issue was definitely due to the failed patch, probably a temporary server issue.

Have you managed to patch since then?

• I tried after seeing your reply, but the same patch error appeared: "Could not retrieve patch. The patch may be temporarily unavaible, try again later".

• @Arkhen said:

I tried after seeing your reply, but the same patch error appeared: "Could not retrieve patch. The patch may be temporarily unavaible, try again later".

Right click the client icon and do Run as administrator - does that make it patch? If not, try adding Linkrealms.exe and update.exe to your firewall exceptions.

• @Prometheus said:

@Arkhen said:

I tried after seeing your reply, but the same patch error appeared: "Could not retrieve patch. The patch may be temporarily unavaible, try again later".

Right click the client icon and do Run as administrator

Oh, that did it! Thanks man, really enjoying the game so far.

Fixed a bunch of other stuff too hehe.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.