Pve server

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

I think we should open this server up before the current testing phase is over to truly make sure it's good to go cuz we all know that this is the one that's gonna be heavily populated. Getting the kinks out of this one is going to be a lot easier than the pvp server. Just saying its easier to do it sooner than later when it could make a lot of the newer players quit

• FOUNDER: SETTLER

This will hopefully happens with steam release afaik?

• A valuable suggestion and something we have considered already. Stay tuned for a big announcement coming soon ;)

• @Aries u dont have time to play so u ask for pve server so that u can play one hour every month cas it will change nothing,no competition to loose.So again 5 players ask for something and it must be like that,u dont give devs to do thier game,comunity first ask for pvp only server,then they wona somethng else so lets change again,i dont mind pve server when theres 200 or more players steady playerbase,but not when thers 30 players or even less.If pve was so fun it wouldnt get abondoned by players,and no matter it has some area inpvp ,thers no point of doing pvp and there was no eny real pvping.

• Dividing such small population on 2 different servers is a shot in a knee. By the way as far as I remember community VOTED for open hardcore PvP, so what is that crying about PvE just now? :| And if PvP server will be changed to PvE just to remain with only 1 server, I guess I won't stand people running inside my dungeon where I can just watch and do nothing about it, because "hey it's PvE, we are noobs and we can do whatever we want"...

@Gorstak said:

@Aries u dont have time to play so u ask for pve server so that u can play one hour every month cas it will change nothing,no competition to loose.So again 5 players ask for something and it must be like that,u dont give devs to do thier game,comunity first ask for pvp only server,then they wona somethng else so lets change again,i dont mind pve server when theres 200 or more players steady playerbase,but not when thers 30 players or even less.If pve was so fun it wouldnt get abondoned by players,and no matter it has some area inpvp ,thers no point of doing pvp and there was no eny real pvping.

Just because I don't log in as my main character doesn't mean I don't play. I'm sure you do the same thing along with other people. So take your negativity some where else because I could not care about your two cents :)

• @Aries Yes good job,use this popular same excuse as amnesiac sad "Yust cus u dont see me doing something in game that doesnt mean am doing nothing it yust means am playing on alt chars.which is alot better cas then i can play with noob gear and always have an excuse"

@Gorstak said:

@Aries Yes good job,use this popular same excuse as amnesiac sad "Yust cus u dont see me doing something in game that doesnt mean am doing nothing it yust means am playing on alt chars.which is alot better cas then i can play with noob gear and always have an excuse"

Would you like to hold my hand in the game to make I'm doing everything by the book too? Grow up and quit trolling

@Gorstak ask 5-6 of your guildmates if he leaves his realm. He was the guy standing over their dead bodies and pursuing them as they fled in terror.

• @Clavicus Yes,he goes for our most noob members,kills them with his noob char and goesto bas eto afk train,so that he can say he does play and he does kill.

@Gorstak said:

You're just upset we killed you.
    and just because you got your skills up by hitting other players, doesn't mean I want to do it that way. Stop crying..

@Gorstak

And now we just killed you again dumbass.

@Gorstak ty for master bless scroll and 200 heals 5k argents and 5 uncommon

• @Clavicus np mate i let u kill me so u se what loot i have,u couldnt killd me while u traped me in spider room u and amnesiac shows how cowards u are,so enjoy the loot u never seen before lol.

@Gorstak plz let us kill u again when u have loot like that ty my friend

• @Amnesiac man u cant kill a rabbit 1 v1 ,u only go 2 v1,and u have honor to even talk to me,after i didnt run 2 v1 even tho ur buddy clav was hiting me with stoping heal tacktik i was 1 meter from safe area,could had easy escape,but there showed u whohas honor u will never have.

@Gorstak ive seen him kill a rabbit 1v1

• @Clavicus am sure u piid in ur pants when u seen i had rare bless scroll and lot of heals,when eny body from your guild kills me 1 v1 i will give him 100k argents.

• Come on mates, this thread is about way different issue :P

@Vetro they need to add a forum for pvp talk honestly

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.