Master sewing kit - not working

• Today i was able to buy the master sawing kit +40. It is not working, when i want to choose a material i have a message "invalid item". Is this so becouse this material has 0 fame or that i have 90 tayloring skill ( and meby i need 100 ). Or meby this item is simply broken. It took so much time to make this so please check this and give me an answer.

• @Kapich said:

Today i was able to buy the master sawing kit +40. It is not working, when i want to choose a material i have a message "invalid item". Is this so becouse this material has 0 fame or that i have 90 tayloring skill ( and meby i need 100 ). Or meby this item is simply broken. It took so much time to make this so please check this and give me an answer.

We verified the bug, it will be fixed in the next patch! Thanks for reporting.

• Please repair this item for some reasons:

1. I want to test the new system with fame put on materials from the tailor reward items.
    2. I want be able to make dificult taylor tasks with lesser amount of material, so far i am geting such tasks sometimes and i need to pass them becouse without this tool i am not able to finish it, so each time i do this i am lousing potentialy 2 hours becouse i need to w8 for new task

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.