Gnome Dungeon

• Where is the gnome dungeon? I need to go kick the dank memes out of them.

• it's hidden in another dimension! You need to get a map to get there. And yes, I am not trolling you :P

• @Vetro How do I obtain said map?

• If you have realm and you plant something, gnome houses will spawn. Quite often Gnome Raiders will come out from houses. They drop maps.

• @Vetro you got a spare one I can buy?

• @Vetro I have always wonderd how to get into this mysterious gnome dungeon.. well I did get into one but never found out where they got the map.

Looks like I will have to go back to my original idea, that gnomes would pest my crops spawning some enemy that drop the maps.

Lets just hope my gnome house spawn at a nice plant, it does spawn at the plant right? cause it would be better if it was next to it. A valid question is who woud ever destroy a gnome house with those gnomes that drop the map? it sounds insane

• @reconivitch I do, have some leathers i can get for it?

@Mxll they just take random spot in planting zone and you won't be able to plant anything on it. They don't spawn on planted square.

• @Vetro said:

@reconivitch I do, have some leathers i can get for it?

@Mxll they just take random spot in planting zone and you won't be able to plant anything on it. They don't spawn on planted square.

Perfect, now Linkrealms can be my pretend little slave kingdom where the gnomes try to escape their masters prison. oh well I will never destroy my gnome homes I just wish they would also spawn some more productive workers that would gather my honey or whatever im OK with what the system is like right now

• @Mxll Well you better do destroy it, because it will disappear after like 48h by itself lol.

• @Vetro No leathers, but I'll give you 1k for it :P

• @Mxll Watch out for those gnomes, the proletariats shall rise up and destroy the bourgeoisie and implement communism in your realm. I'm warning you now, don't blame me when there's a hammer and sickle painted on the side of your house.

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

Why don't you build a small trap in your garden make sure it's out of the protection of your scare crows and grow the gnomes for free by planting walk through seeded plant's in that trap. That's what I do to get free gnomes and the maps

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.