SMP Declares WAR

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

On DMG INC.

You guys got it coming.

Gonn have to rename your guild DISBANDED INC.

GOTEM.

BREAKING NEWS. we dont give a fuck.

sup bro still hiding in ur castle?

still padding ur kills at the bandits? btw how swgemu sbemu and uo going????

playing uo atm sbemu is lame without nation swgemu bring

Takes them 15 mins to get anywhere, so while you are 1v1 one of them keep a timer. Because 3 more will be running across the map to help the DMG INC guy running in circles waiting.

They:
    Disarm
    Summon Mages ( to freeze ) non stop
    Run untill they have more PSI to summon another mage
    Only attack you if you are frozen
    Res Kill - even after looting everything and taking souls
    Taunt you after trying rez kill unsucessfully; : Thanks for your axe! ( while 3-4 of then chase you) - To which I kindly replied - "I have 12 of them" - The Baphomet Blade (Which I don't bless because its a waste)
    Hide/Stealth into major spawn's and TRY to steal an artifact or resource. - Hence "King Soloman"
    Act like children at the bank, when asked about the PVP experience they had saying - IM NOT HEARING YOU
    Not return to the area of PvP once an even or LESS than even amount of player have arrived/retreat.
    Complain about their newcomers always being attacked in areas such as the bandit camp/areas just outside safe zone to our Guild Master.

Anyways, Im glad they "got me" it cleared my backpack of remedial items, they probably fought over them or rolled. - Im still in better shape x10 than they are. ^Refer to "i got ur axe" comment.

No worries this is hardcore pvp and im glad my maps appeard after re-log only thing I was worried about losing!

With all that said, DMG INC is scum and have no regard to an respect or wellness of enhancing LinkRealms.

PS; no Disrespect Clavicus you know what you have.

K Thanks, - PingPong

@PingPongLR said: i am mad i died

K Thanks, - PingPong

fixed your post

ps. we love how affected you, your guild, and everyone is by us.

• Im a master at PVP myself as I have marked out on the maps where the exit is , run run run

• Ehh so much speech of hate, i though that in uo like game there will be mature community but i see we have Second tibia here...

• @Zammtz this is not uo game,wtv u talking bout.

• @Zammtz the population still small and full of 15year olds :) give it time

• Good to know but is UFO in the list tooo????

Not logging in until mage is buffed. TIA

• @zycor said:

Not logging in until mage is buffed. TIA

well i hope they never buff mages then :P lol

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.