Damage, Inc.

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

The moment you all have been waiting for has finally arrived! Damage, Inc. is opening up our roster to a few individuals. We are a PVP/PVE guild with only one rule. Kill everyone. We are not interested in guilding 90% of the population on the server like UFO or allying the entire server minus one guild (us) like UFO either. This is a PVP server and we intend to keep it that way. We are firmly against nut cupping. We are firmly for Donald Trump.

This is where you would normally see the post start to talk about the virtues of the guild. The benefits. Instead of me praising my own guild I instead would like to use a post from another member of the Linkrealms Community , a pillar some would say, extolling our core values.

"Takes them 15 mins to get anywhere, so while you are 1v1 one of them keep a timer. Because 3 more will be running across the map to help the DMG INC guy running in circles waiting.

They:
    Disarm
    Summon Mages ( to freeze ) non stop
    Run untill they have more PSI to summon another mage
    Only attack you if you are frozen
    Res Kill - even after looting everything and taking souls
    Taunt you after trying rez kill unsucessfully; : Thanks for your axe! ( while 3-4 of then chase you) - To which I kindly replied - "I have 12 of them" - The Baphomet Blade (Which I don't bless because its a waste)
    Hide/Stealth into major spawn's and TRY to steal an artifact or resource. - Hence "King Soloman"
    Act like children at the bank, when asked about the PVP experience they had saying - IM NOT HEARING YOU
    Not return to the area of PvP once an even or LESS than even amount of player have arrived/retreat.
    Complain about their newcomers always being attacked in areas such as the bandit camp/areas just outside safe zone to our Guild Master.

Anyways, Im glad they "got me" it cleared my backpack of remedial items, they probably fought over them or rolled. - Im still in better shape x10 than they are. ^Refer to "i got ur axe" comment.

No worries this is hardcore pvp and im glad my maps appeard after re-log only thing I was worried about losing!

With all that said, DMG INC is scum and have no regard to an respect or wellness of enhancing LinkRealms or anyone.

PS; no Disrespect Clavicus you know what you have.

K Thanks, - PingPong"

In reply to PingPong - No! Thank You! We appreciate you taking the time to give our guild valuable feedback and hope anyone reading this post can see how truly blessed they would be to be a part of our tight knit group.

Just to make sure you didn't miss PingPong's hidden message he states - They have more PVP experience than anyone!

Namaste.

P.S. Another testimonial from leandro213 who goes by "God" in game

I've had the displeasure of meeting what I can only call a bunch of childish trolls while trying to figure this game out today. Was killing some skeletons in a graveyard trying to gather my first bit of money when 5 of these wannabe badasses showed up fully geared and swarmed me for no apparent reason other than to be toxic idiots. Then they proceeded to spawn kill me 3 more times. I'd advice anyone with more than a few brain cells to steer clear of these dickheads.

More like equal opportunity idiots. Can't hold a candle in the big leagues so you need to prey on new players. Pathetic!
    I know why you do it though, it stems from a fear of being surpassed, so you try to stunt growth before it gets out of your control.
    That's a huge sign of weakness, but hey if thats what you have to do to remain competitive, hahaha!

Thank you God we appreciate your holier than thou attitude and your positive feedback! Can't wait to see you in game!

@zycor said:

Worst guild NA111

Thank You zycor for your feedback! Now that SMP has disbanded we will try to live up to your low expectations! Peace be with you!

• @Clavicus yea very blessed,4 of u couldnt kill 2 of us,then we killd your leader amnesiac,then after u guys chasing us we chased u noobs.

not sure what ur referring to but it sounds like an interesting mythological fight

• @Clavicus yea and amnesiac name on my kill player log is myth to right.

you are the guy that ran away from him at 1 hit during a 1v1 earlier right? thats what i thought

@Clavicus said:

you are the guy that ran away from him at 1 hit during a 1v1 earlier right? thats what i thought

That would be correct.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xN27TQLLNVM

@Amnesiac said:

@Clavicus said:

That would be correct.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=xN27TQLLNVM

LMFAO that is the funniest video ever. All I ever see LDK do is talk shit and then zone hop or run away once his ally dies. Typical. Btw if a dev reads this fix using heal potions while frozen. If you cant heal while frozen fine. However you shouldnt chug 30 heals while spamming ur key while frozen.

• @Clavicus sure show only part where i hoped one zone lol,but don show all fight where i chased him over 10zones,then he cycled true Amuseds realm until Amused came and helpd him cas he coudnt do nothing 1 v1.And all that doesnt matter cas its his name on my 1.Amnesiac player kill list,so go eat dirt cowards.

u all suck

@Gorstak
    I ran out of heals and she had some on the ground for me. Then you targeted her immediately, so why wouldn't she fight you?

• @Amnesiac She was in her realm i didnt even enter inside,then she went out togetherwith u to attack me,so i had to attack her,uand clav are biggest liers in game lol.

You will enjoy my next video ldk... It will be soley focused on the "cowards" of ufo. Stay tuned.

@Gorstak I'm pretty sure u owe amnesiac 100k... He 1v1d you.. You ran like the punk you are.. Zone hopping is all ufo does... See x star hugging the zone line or ding dong yesterday...

@Gorstak

When she came out of her realm you attacked her.

• @Clavicus hw do i owe him when i clearly sad if one of dmg inc. kills me 1 v1,nobody killd me 1v1,so keeplieng thats all your guild does together with hiding and stealthing.

• @Amnesiac she came out together with u and started casting mage spirit on me,so should i had yust let her kill me.

@Gorstak

That's not how I remember it. But either way, you're on my kill list too. So we're even.

@Amnesiac said:

@Gorstak

When she came out of her realm you attacked her.

I just watched the video. You went to attack her before she started casting anything.

• @Amnesiac where is this video,she knew i was chasing u cas she leted u in,she knew we are enemys,so why would she go outside.

• @Amnesiac yea but u etlist had chance to fight back while u killd me when i went afk for like 20 seconds.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.