Damage, Inc.

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@leandro213 u mad bro?

• FOUNDER: DUKE

Lol man why you so mad bro?? Lost ur pixels????

• @Crusader1 said:

dude u where outside a high level dungeon. and u kept coming back so ya we are ganna keep killin u... sad how people cry on the forums about it when there clearly morons and kept coming back to the spawn so what u think we are ganna do

Well I will make sure to keep away from that epic Hades dungeon I hear so much about, if you get that epic axe in there I will buy it for 55 credits

• These kids weren't even at Hades, they were in the large graveyard. Lol first the ad homminem, then the memes. This may as well be a Minecraft clan right here boys haha. Anyways, I'm done giving these turds and their shitty clan any more bumps.

@leandro213 said:

These kids weren't even at Hades, they were in the large graveyard. Lol first the ad homminem, then the memes. This may as well be a Minecraft clan right here boys haha. Anyways, I'm done giving these turds and their shitty clan any more bumps.

Ty for bumps. No such thing as bad publicity!

Worst guild NA

• This post is deleted!

• Well, I have nothing against killing new players when you have opportunity to do so and looting from them what you think is useful for you (like bolts, argents, pots, lockpicks, mats, etc.), because I am doing it also when I have a chance, but after looting everything you need, what is the point to kill him again and again and again when he comes back for his corpse? Of course unless he comes back and starts whining or keeps killing mobs in your dungeon lol.

• @Crusader1 Man,I kill u 2 times an dnot even in row,when i killd u i letu respawn evrytime and go get your stuff i throwed on ground,then u come at me saying why am i killing noobs?WTF man u have freakin cristal armor and ur saying ur noob,maybi u are but ur gear is not,thats how lame u are.

• @Gorstak said:

@Crusader1 Man,I kill u 2 times an dnot even in row,when i killd u i letu respawn evrytime and go get your stuff i throwed on ground,then u come at me saying why am i killing noobs?WTF man u have freakin cristal armor and ur saying ur noob,maybi u are but ur gear is not,thats how lame u are.

when have u ever let me res and get my stuff lol? and ya i got 1 nice peice of armor WOW.. but like i said its all good dark we all know u suck and can only kill newbs :)

• @leandro213 said:

Bro look at your grammar, it's clear that the only moron here is you and now it makes sense why you're guild are such dickheads. You don't HAVE to spawn kill people, no one is forcing you to do it. You choose to do it because you are a dip shit in need of an ass kicking in real life. Also you likely feel like you get a bigger "head start" on newer players by shutting them down early, basically because you're in a weak ass guild that needs to do so in order to stay competitive. Sad, but hey you go ahead keep thinking you're some kind of "high level" pro. You guys probably get spanked to shit by the other long time guilds, I can see why you would take it out on new players.

im new to game bro played a week now.. and trust me i get res killed daily and all my shit taking.. thats the game

• @Clavicus he wont last long on this game if he thinks we're bad wait until he meets UFO :P

• @Crusader1 sure man all from your guild is never wrong,always right at all,gg.

@Vetro Well if God is omniscient don't you think he'd take a hint and leave instead of repeatedly coming back? If he left after the first time he died he'd have only died one time. Can't fix stupid.

• @Clavicus Agree, but can't see nothing wrong with just letting him take useless items for you he dropped and just let him go to get more useful items for you when killed next time :P Unless like i said he starts whining or just doesn't want to leave.

• @Clavicus So it's stupid to assume that a group of 5 people won't kill me repeatedly after they've already taken my noobie gear? No, what is stupid is how you felt the need to continually spawn kill someone after you've taken what you wanted and knew full well that I couldn't possibly kill 5 people naked. Stupid, immature, toxic, and just all around an unnecessary and dick move, really speaks about your personality. Hey if that's how you kids get your PVP kills stat up and that is who you want to be then go ahead, but stop trying to save face and act like you are someone you are not. You're an asshat plain and simple, same goes for every member in your guild and I'd wager a good 80% of any of your PVP kills are spawn kills or new player kills.

@leandro213 said:

@Clavicus So it's stupid to assume that a group of 5 people won't kill me repeatedly after they've already taken my noobie gear?

Yes

@leandro213 said:

@Clavicus Stupid, immature, toxic

We couldn't have summed our guild up in 3 words better. There is good news for you. Prometheus has already stated a pve server will be released before or at steam early access release. I hope you enjoy your new home because its obvious you arent cut out for a pvp server. If you worked on your character in game as much as you did trying to be a keyboard warrior maybe you would have lived one of those 5 times, but doubtful.

• FOUNDER: DUKE

******@leandro213 said:

@Clavicus So it's stupid to assume that a group of 5 people won't kill me repeatedly after they've already taken my noobie gear?***** *

Yes. Incredibly naive, if not outright stupid. It was funny and kind of touching, though, that you actually believed we were doing anything because of you. You just kept showing up outside a really dumb place to farm and then kept rezzing for no good reason. Was quite a good chuckle made all the more precious because you've now spent god-only-knows how much time and effort whining about it on forums instead of taking your lumps like everybody else did and just moving on. I think Clav has it right, you shouldn't play a pvp loot game.....

Also we don't have a wall of text for rules like some tryhard guilds.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.