Concerning beta and realms.

• Several questions:

1. If i purchase a realm this beta, does the time purchased carry over to the next period? If i buy three months now, after these 2 weeks do i still have the next 2 months and more?

2. Everything in my realm saved?

3. Where ARE realms in relation to the world?

• I have the same questions. Also, if there is a PVE server created, would i be able to transfer it over?

Thanks

• i dont remember where but i read that its one character per server and no transfert (not 100% sure)

• @Pikoba said:

i dont remember where but i read that its one character per server and no transfert (not 100% sure)

I don't see what the character limit has to do with this.

• @Basedx sorry it was more for Breezy question i should have mention it!

• @Pikoba said:

@Basedx sorry it was more for Breezy question i should have mention it!

Oh thats fair, didnt realize he asked another.

• Hi all, several answers ;)

1. Yes, if your realm at the end of this beta has N days left, it will have N days left at the start of the next beta :)
    2. Yes, everything you have in your realm will be transferred over.
    3. I didn't get the question exactly. You can choose any public map (that is, all realms besides towns, dungeons and other "special" places) and make it your realm! A 32x32 area inside of the map will become editable by you with the Map Editor.
    4. No transfers between servers are possible. In the future we might have them as premium feature, but never between PvP and PvE servers.

Let me know if you have any other concern!

• @Prometheus said:

Hi all, several answers ;)

1. Yes, if your realm at the end of this beta has N days left, it will have N days left at the start of the next beta :)
    2. Yes, everything you have in your realm will be transferred over.
    3. I didn't get the question exactly. You can choose any public map (that is, all realms besides towns, dungeons and other "special" places) and make it your realm! A 32x32 area inside of the map will become editable by you with the Map Editor.
    4. No transfers between servers are possible. In the future we might have them as premium feature, but never between PvP and PvE servers.

Let me know if you have any other concern!

Sweet. Other question, if i do place items and chests down or a farm lets say and decide to redesign the map, how are the items handled? Do i lose everything when i reupload the map? Or how is that handled? Also, do i have to make farm tiles to have a farm? Or can i make it regardless?

• Any items you have secured in your realm will remain in their same X, Y, Z position when you load your new map. That means something on the 5th floor will be hanging in mid air if you load a 1 floor map.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.