Rollback? Seriously? are you fucking kidding me

• Im just so pissed with this shit, yesterday i relogged on my character his name is Zet he was dead on that lava area where are demons and etc, so i just got him out of there to the main city, i leveled up so much and got so many items and what happens on the next day? a fucking rollback and im back again at this hellhole i've put so much faith in this game and you fuck me like this? FUCK YOU guys, im so pissed with the fact that im gonna have to farm all this shit again, fix your fucking servers!

• FOUNDER: SETTLER

CBT or Close Beta Testing, keyword being Testing...there are going to be bugs and mishaps and I am pretty sure you knew this, or atleast I would have hoped. Just calm down, pretty sure the devs are doing all they can with the resources they have.

• FOUNDER: DUKE

I get they're doing the best they can and all but ya gotta admit this is becoming infuriating.

Lost grinding time? Frustrating but I can get that back.

Lost items (especially rare/artifact ones)? That is pretty bad but at least they are willing to give them back.

Losing new recruits to your guild because these rollbacks undo those invitations and friend list additions among other guild and realm management problems that keep coming back each time you fix them?

Yeah, this is getting out of hand! Once was tough but forgiveable, twice was aggravating, but three times in the span of less than two weeks? There's hardly a point of playing until the server is stabilized.

This didn't happen in the Fall Beta and the "it's a beta" thing, while technically true, doesn't lessen the impact of this.

We understand the frustration, and believe me, we are very upset as well. We are doing everything we can to resolve this issue from happening again. Just in case, we have set the servers to save every 4 hours. This problem is only showing up now because this is currently the most populated Beta Phase we have had thus far, and with that new problems may occur that we didn't expect.

If you lost any argents, artifacts, materials or bless scrolls, you may list them here, or message a GM in game and we will help you get some of your items back.

Again, we apologize for the trouble and we are doing our best to resolve this problem. Also, we encourage you to report any bugs you encounter in our Bug Report thread.

• Well, it would be nice if u at least save the current skill levels and reimplement them on rollback. I cant test if i start at the same noob level again and again. I wouldnt mind waking up naked but having to grind again is frustrating.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.