Server Item Duplication - Help us finding out!

• Hi everyone,

the latest server save fail has been caused by a whole new issue - the duplication of certain items in the game between today's failed save and the previous (successful) one.

While we know what items were duplicated and we are investigating the reason behind these events, for some of those it is impossible for us to understand how they were created. It would be therefore of great help if you could leave a message in this thread to let us know whenever you experience (or have experienced) any "dupe bug", and how.

A couple examples of how this could have happened to you:

1. You left a sword in a chest, in your bank or in your inventory - you found two, perfectly identical.
    2. You bought a founder pack or a claim stake + credits - you received the items twice, or were able to claim them twice.
    3. You bought items in the Linkrealms store spending your credits - you received the items twice, or were able to claim them twice.

We shall also remind you that abuse of any bug of such kind (that is, causing the duplication of items on purpose) is punished with the permanent ban of the account(s) involved.

Thank you all for your help and your support!

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

I have not found and replicated items in my bank/realms.

• Same. But would like to get my lost in rollback items back though :P:P

• i have since this last failed server save my realm claim stake back in my inventory and my realm is still where i left it .

@Vetro didn't you have an issue where you killed someone and got their bag of maps and the maps were blessed? But after you logged or server down they were gone? Think I remember reading a post like that.

• @Clavicus yes I did. Why you ask?

@Clavicus said:

@Vetro didn't you have an issue where you killed someone and got their bag of maps and the maps were blessed? But after you logged or server down they were gone? Think I remember reading a post like that.

It's a common bug I've seen even on the pve server. Grab a bunch of items just as another player does and soon as the other person moves it or you do it disappears. Who ever grabbed it first has it. I know it's not the same issue but could be apart of it

@Vetro Because a blessed item shouldnt be droppable regardless of where it is located. So the question is did the player you kill retain their maps after you looted them? (ie you had them for a time and they had them for a time) Of course you wouldnt know if they kept them but it makes me curious.

• No idea. I have put it in Bugs section tho, but noone even cared i think.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.