prospecting pan bug

• When i died, pebble and stones came to my bag and i can not move them.

http://i.imgur.com/QD38FQL.png

• This is a whole new bug, it will require a bit to investigate it and fix it. I need to ask you some questions:

1. Did you have the pebbles and stones in your inventory already when you died, or did they suddenly appear out of nowhere?
    2. When did they appear exactly - when you resurrected or when you recovered your corpse?
    3. Had you been using the shovel to dig and the pan to filter dirt before you died?

• I have just noticed the same bug. I died when I had a prospecting pan in my inventory that had some rocks in it from using it once or twice, now my inventory has rocks that cannot be interacted with as far as i can tell. I do not remember if they were in my inventory when I resurrected or when I picked up my corpse.

update: after I banked my prospecting pan at a later date and died again (still with the stones in my backpack), when I ressurrect my inventory is clean but when I pick up my corpse and items (with no prospecting pan in it) the stones appear again in my backpack

• The same thing happened to me! I had prospecting pan open with rocks and pebble in it and when i got my corpse back it was all in my backpack and cant move any

• Thanks for helping us figuring out what's going on with the additional details - will be fixed as soon as possible! Hopefully in 1-2 days.

• @Prometheus said:

Thanks for helping us figuring out what's going on with the additional details - will be fixed as soon as possible! Hopefully in 1-2 days.

Hi Prometheus, Myself and 2 other players that i know of in game are having this issue too. I can get rid of my stones by dragging them out but the other players cannot remove theirs. i told them to do what you suggested with dying and not retrieving the body but that did not work for them. Any other ideas?

• @mrari said:

@Prometheus said:

Thanks for helping us figuring out what's going on with the additional details - will be fixed as soon as possible! Hopefully in 1-2 days.

Hi Prometheus, Myself and 2 other players that i know of in game are having this issue too. I can get rid of my stones by dragging them out but the other players cannot remove theirs. i told them to do what you suggested with dying and not retrieving the body but that did not work for them. Any other ideas?

Hi mrari. We are having problems reproducing this bug, since in all our tests everything is working fine. We need additional information, such as:

• Was the prospecting pan menu open when they died?
    • Did they die in a safe zone or not?
    • Did they find the stones in their inventory when they resurrected, or when they recovered their corpse?
    • Was the prospecting pan in a bag or other container?

The more details we get the faster it is for us to fix it. Thank you!

• @Prometheus said:

Was the prospecting pan in a bag or other container?

Im going to take a quick vid of mine right now as it is bugged atm.

• @mrari said:

@Prometheus said:

Was the prospecting pan in a bag or other container?

Im going to take a quick vid of mine right now as it is bugged atm.

That could be helpful, but it would be better to know how was the situation when the bug happened, not now :(

• @Prometheus said:

@mrari said:

@Prometheus said:

Hi mrari. We are having problems reproducing this bug, since in all our tests everything is working fine. We need additional information, such as:

• Was the prospecting pan menu open when they died?
    • Did they die in a safe zone or not?
    • Did they find the stones in their inventory when they resurrected, or when they recovered their corpse?
    • Was the prospecting pan in a bag or other container?

The more details we get the faster it is for us to fix it. Thank you!

Heres a vid of my stone bug

• Was the prospecting pan menu open when they died? No but the pan was in my bag when i died. after i retrieved my body i had the stones in my bag but movable.
    • Did they die in a safe zone or not? No I died in the pvp area (My realm with the wall bug lol)
    • Did they find the stones in their inventory when they resurrected, or when they recovered their corpse? I found stones when i resurrected but the other player i met had the stones already (i dont know how originally) but he resurrected without recovering his body and still had them.
    • Was the prospecting pan in a bag or other container? i had the pan in my normal inventory not in a container

The bug seems to surface if you die with a prospecting pan in your main backpack and then from there i cant find a way to permanently remove the stones as they have come back multiple times

I uploaded a video because i could not describe the way the stones move with my bag in words as you can see. it would not have done it justice to describe that

• Pebbles are back in my inventory now

• I have this bug since fall beta and forgot to said it in this thread.

Anyway, my situation is the same as mrari here. It is really kinda annoying about that bug.

• The bug was fixed! Thank you

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.