Tailoring contract not working

• I got the quest to create 15(?) pointed hats, leather version. After creation, i was told to sell them to the provider wich i did. but i couldnt claim any beads, instead, the contract was just resetted to 0/15. I tried it twice.

Player: Rhavin
    Char: Rhavin
    Time: 2016-01-27
    ca. 13.00 CET

• This post is deleted!

• If you have the quest window open, your quest progress won't update and you'll have to start over.

Takes a bit for the guy to change to an exclamation mark and actually accept your quest too.

Any one have any idea what I do with these beads?

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@Roundwaters said in Tailoring contract not working:

If you have the quest window open, your quest progress won't update and you'll have to start over.

Takes a bit for the guy to change to an exclamation mark and actually accept your quest too.

Any one have any idea what I do with these beads?

You turn them in to the chick that's but him for items for tailoring kits

• Do, she was right in front of me!

Wow, she wants a LOT of beads for those items. You get roughly one bead for every item required, that's a lot of sewing. Are the rewards even worth it?

Cuz if I spend days grinding beads to end up with something that is inferior to what I can find on a boss drop, someone will have to pay...

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@Roundwaters said in Tailoring contract not working:

Do, she was right in front of me!

Wow, she wants a LOT of beads for those items. You get roughly one bead for every item required, that's a lot of sewing. Are the rewards even worth it?

Cuz if I spend days grinding beads to end up with something that is inferior to what I can find on a boss drop, someone will have to pay...

Why you think I been buying them lol the rewards amount to get beads are really low

• Yeah, the higher end contracts really don't seem to be worth it. THey require harder to find crafting mats, and don't really reward any better for having used them. Seems like you'd be better off grinding the lowest tier, 6 beads at a time.

• @Roundwaters said in Tailoring contract not working:

Yeah, the higher end contracts really don't seem to be worth it. THey require harder to find crafting mats, and don't really reward any better for having used them. Seems like you'd be better off grinding the lowest tier, 6 beads at a time.

Grinding off the lowest tier is definitely the worst thing you can do unless you're a newcomer eheh :)

The best idea is to do the hardest contract - if you finish one, you can get a new one immediately. If you find one that requires the maximum amount of items in maximum quantity, with a rare material and exceptional, you can get thousands of beads at once.

• I did a third tier, required some uncommon mats, and it didn't pay any better than the second tier.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.