- New combat skill for unarmed, able to master for monk/ninja-like chars
- modify skill softcap to just count skill-levels above 15 that way allowing to create more realistic classes. you may lower the cap for that.
- injuries that modify the damaged zone (arm-damage = less efective weapon etc.)
- more realistic drink behaviour (please just try to eat 20 watermellons yourself! - are you still thirsty??)
- horses etc.?
- item transfer between chars of same account, perhaps per dedicated bankbox section.
- much more realistic weights, you just cant carry 200 cowhides and 50 Pumpkins! Toy-Wagon?
- choose color on item cration?
- I dont know if i already have seen all skills, but it would be nice to have a system where for example skill level 60 in x and 40 in y unlocks new special skill z.
- Rethink "Realms". Do you really want a patchwork of maps all fenced off? Why not allow 25% of claimed realm private and an additional 25% blocked for creatures, so players can walk 75% of a realm?
This is just my first impression