Changes needed before steam launch. just my opinion but alot have agreed

• 1: ) mounts of any kind. horses for a example would be great..
    2: ) ability to mark maps anywhere but inside dungeons?, not just a realm ur friended too and the 2 towns?
    3:) vendor respawn time needs to be improved alot for items.. has a hard time keeping up with the 30-50 player base now cant amagin 100+ people playin this game.. the map and 2 small towns will not be able to sapport them.
    4:) Crafting system needs a slider bar of some sorts for u can select to craft say 100 items at once but it crafts 1 at a time saves all the clicking.
    5:) clearly mages need a work over, they are usless pve only time they come in semi handy is in pvp.
    6:) clearly u need not to add a rep system on a pvp server.. so scrap that idea completly :P
    7:) more skills in the crafting,, lumberjacking carpentry etc.. why make house items static.. think alot would agree being able to craft / obtain deco items for ur house would be way better. also the secure/lockdowns in ur realm need to be increased alot.
    8:) players running in combat and being able to get away 9/10 times yes is annoying but i think if u just allow us to keep target threw realm hops would improve this.. having to stop everytime someone keeps jumpin realm to re target them is very annoying seeing target last and attack next doesnt work.
    8:) storage needs to be completly redone.. bank, backpack etc shits a mess.. and moving stackable items is very annoying.
    9:) item durability not updating on paperdoll
    10:) more guild options would be nice.. having ranks, more then 1 person who can add too the guild etc.
    11:) add more weapon styles.. or atleast add bows and shields.. doesnt make sence not to have those/
    12:) being able to secure your doors in ur realm so that friends/guildmates can use them.. the key thing is also annoying :)
    yes i know you can use switches or skull plates. but being able to secure them for guild / friends would be much easier.

basicly im ganna leave it at this for now prolly add more later when i remember it.. but pretty much its ALOT of small things i find in this game that need to be fixed that would improve the game alot..
    only major issues i can see is this game just not being able to sapport a big population due to npc respawn and map size. needs to be more towns etc.

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

1. Isn't important at all.
    2. That makes no sense in the PvP server. I know you are able to in the PvE server.
    3. agreed.
    4. Just need a auto craft instead of we need to have a macro to click for us.
    5. nahh..
    6. You don't see the point in having that system.
    7. Sounds like a great idea. (thumps up)
    8. It is OLD SCHOOL. You just need to be better at organizing.
    9. Agree. That need to be fix
    10. Something like that is alrdy planned
    11. agree and disagree about that one.
      12 You alrdy can do that.

• 2.) i think u should be able to teleport anywhere in the world.. but teleporting outside of safe zone to anywhere no.. my meaning of this is from safe zone u should be able too teleport out anywhere u got a map marked, not being able to teleport anywhere from outside safe zone tho.. cause running back with ur loot is a good aspect for the pvp server

• but 2 is not important if they add mounts to the game.. just toons run rly fucking slow. so something needs to be added i think anyways

• Number 5 plox

@Crusader1 said:

5:) clearly mages need a work over, they are usless pve only time they come in semi handy is in pvp.

• FOUNDER: DUKE

For #10, I know they are planned but I would like to know what the status on guild options are.

• @zycor said:

@Crusader1 said:

ya anyone who says they dont clearly never played a mage :P. all classes should be balanced all have there ups and downs.. but its a tricky thing to pull off in a pvp game if this game can do it tho be best game out there for pvp

login to my char and tell me i dont suck

lol

u cant say anything bro U dont have a max level mage.

It is 100% garbage

• @zycor im agreeing with u tard

opps i dont read

• @zycor said:

opps i dont read

all good and yea i dont have a mage because EVERYONE but that guy above says they suck lol

• Yea, another crap thing is, that I got today Helm of Lucidity and I can't even try to sell it to anyone because there is no mages at all who could be interested in it :|

1. Unlikely. That would require changes to all the character graphics, all the armors, different animations for attacks. Too much work for too little gain. That said, Rewolf once said making spider mobs would be too hard with all the legs, and the spiders in game look AWESOME!

I think I had heard one of the devs say there was a model for a pack animal, like a llama or something.

1. Really? Wow. You should have played this game years ago when we were allowed to mark a map anywhere outside of dungeons. It was great!

2. This has been brought up over and over.

3. Don't hold your breath

4. It's not that bad. You just need the right containers to keep things organized. Dying bags with the premium dye kit helps.

• @Vetro ill buy it for hugs and kisses. Stats?

@Vetro stats?

• metal art
    sorcery impairment 18%
    spell damage 15%
    int bonus 8
    psi cost reduction 10%
    slash res 9%
    pierce res 12%
    crush res 6%
    ice res 23%

• @vetro lmaooooo a sorcerer helm with impairment? No thanks

• probably because of metal... getting such thing for 20 p stones... never lucky in this game

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.