Cant open the quest list - have to many quests

• edit: Well perhaps there is a limit on the quests in the game, but even then it should just stop you from accepting more quests

http://imgur.com/LX9Tc2C

Like the topic say if I go select a tailor contract I simply cant reopen the quest list, sure I could just abandon all those quests I probably will never do but I kinda wanna do them all at some point.

And who know perhaps I manage to finish one quest while doing some derpy adventure.

Please add so we can scroll on that list.

• Yes, the GUI still has some issues :D

• Added to fix list :)

• @Prometheus do you have lizard maps and tons of misses issue also on your fix list? :P

• @Vetro said:

@Prometheus do you have lizard maps and tons of misses issue also on your fix list? :P

Lizard maps we do, the hit chance formula is as it's meant to be, at most we will review the skill level of a few mobs.

• @Prometheus yea, I don't deny that formula is not fine, but the thing I have bigger chance to hit an Exalted Minotaur and Hellspawn than basic Darkling Archer or Lizzogoth Raider is kinda weird.

• @Prometheus said:

@Vetro said:

@Prometheus do you have lizard maps and tons of misses issue also on your fix list? :P

Lizard maps we do, the hit chance formula is as it's meant to be, at most we will review the skill level of a few mobs.

Meby the formula is correct but in this case mobs got to much skill, still please Prom set your skil to 100 and try to make lizard lvl 1 map, i want to hear if you enjoy it. The worst are lizards and darklings, but meny other mobs got to good dodge ratio, i see far to often 50-60% hit chance. Half shot goes to the sky - this is sick. Again please do the lvl 1 map.

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@Prometheus Only adjusting hit chances on a few mobs is a mistake. You will hear more about it once steam release brings more players in.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.