Thanks... but no thanks!

• After getting in, I can't believe what the game was. I'm outta here. I expect more from a game than that. Sorry!

• Well i think the game is pretty much awesome but whatever float your boat! Byebye John!

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

After all your anticipation put into the Forums... Good Luck with your timers and whatever a 50 year old man does with his life.

• Not sure what you expected, but... I'm getting what i expected out of it and I'm pretty happy about it. SLATFATF

• @JohnK said:

After getting in, I can't believe what the game was. I'm outta here. I expect more from a game than that. Sorry!

Sorry the game didn't follow your specific playstyle. May you have success in whatever endeavor you choose gamewise. :)

• @JohnK said:

After getting in, I can't believe what the game was. I'm outta here. I expect more from a game than that. Sorry!

Sorry to hear that John! Linkrealms is a bit of a niche product so of course it won't meet everybody's taste :) Hope you find a MMO that does!

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.