I think the use of ghost scouts should be a bannable offence opinions?

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

I mean a certain guild has a ghost scout for almost every dungeon and they use it to find when your on the boss.
    this a bitch tactic imo.

@x-star said:

I mean a certain guild has a ghost scout for almost every dungeon and they use it to find when your on the boss.
    this a bitch tactic imo.

is a stealthing character a bannable offense too ????

you can start with the ghost scout named ... "BLACKWOODS" very creative its not healthy and wont do your game any good in keeping these low lifes arround.

@x-star said:

you can start with the ghost scout named ... "BLACKWOODS" very creative its not healthy and wont do your game any good in keeping these low lifes arround.

There is a pve server coming out in the near future. I suggest you go play there. Why is it that every single time something happens to your guild not 2 minutes later there is a new post crying about something.

This post is deleted!

@x-star You moving to a pve server is completely relevant. There you wont have to worry about a ghost/stealther. Im confused as to why you dont want stealthers/hiders banned. If you dont want to have a conversation about your post dont post.

@Clavicus Did i mention stealthing ?

@x-star Whats the difference? Exactly... there isnt one.

One alive and killable ? the other is just a ghost there allowing a attack to be set up at a strategic moment with no possible consequences. its a bannable offence in many full loot pvp games.

@x-star LOL you are cracking me up. What other game have you played full loot pvp that even has ghosts? How are you going to find this alive and killable character that is hiding randomly? Exactly... you wont be able to BECAUSE THEY ARE HIDDEN.

soothslayer wand reveals/ mages reveal clav I was told you played this game for along time now do you need me to link you the wikipedia you can learn about this stuff ...

@x-star So you are trying to tell me that when you go to a dungeon you randomly start revealing every single tile in that dungeon? Now xtar.. I've been told you know nothing, like jon snow. Don't argue with me. You wont win.

Hahaha anyways continue to flame on we all know your good at it... this is my opinion regarding GHOST scouting a very different thing then stealth/hiding. If you cant see the difference your not as smart as you let on to be.

@x-star Clavicus Vile +1. and to answer your question this isnt against the tos so no it shouldnt be bannable.

then I propose a amendment to the tos to ban ghost scouting. Having a ghost in ever dungeon scouting is not a fair tactic in my opinion you are welcome to you own and I thank you for it Clav.

@x-star I propose stealthers/hiders also be against the tos as well as ghosts period. Not ghosts scouting. But when you die you get banned. I also thank you for your opinion xstar. You are a gentleman and a scholar.

I so agree with you 110& is BS when you have someone ghost 24-7 in every dungeon

I think there should be a penalty for staying in ghost form for to long or that they would be force teleported to the nearest res point.

• First, stealth will be fixed, because for now instastealthing is just an exploit. Second - I am not sure, but didn't devs say in another thread some time ago, that multiaccounting is bannable or something? That is why we got additional character slots?

@Vetro

@Vetro said:
    I am not sure, but didn't devs say in another thread some time ago, that multiaccounting is bannable or something? That is why we got additional character slots?

Yeah they actually did that.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.