Error sending gift

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

Tried to send a gift from my alt to another character but the ID of the character would not come up.. I logged in my main to send it and it worked.. Has anyone had this issue?

Only difference I could tell in the two was that one was not a friend to the other

You should be able to manually type in the ID of the player you are trying to send the Gift to. This is usually the last 4 digits of the Player ID# which you can find at the top left of your Paperdoll or to the left of the player's name in your contact list.

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@Pain said:

You should be able to manually type in the ID of the player you are trying to send the Gift to. This is usually the last 4 digits of the Player ID# which you can find at the top left of your Paperdoll or to the left of the player's name in your contact list.

That's the problem it wouldn't find the player id. Keep saying it was invalid. I had the players paper doll open to make sure I had it right. It's hard to get four numbers wrong. As soon as I log in my main character it sent right then and there. The only difference was that my apt wasn't a friend to that player.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.