Mobs Disapearing on kill

• This is my 2nd post about this and honestly i shouldnt have to be posting this a week later...

not sure what causing it exactly but ALOT of the time when u kill a mob it will just vanish.. and this is completly unacceptable.. and mind blowing that the devs didnt fix this day one let alone long enough where a guy like me is ganna post twice about it.. i know this game is in beta "alpha if we are being honest" but really? something like this shoulda been fixed the same day u patched and messed it up which was about a week ago..

hopefully i get a responce this time from the devs on this matter as i didnt get a responce a week ago when i posted this same thing...
    hopefully i wake up tmr morning and this is solved like it shoulda been 6days ago

Which mobs are you fighting that aren't leaving behind a corpse? Some mobs do not leave anything behind when killed.

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

bandit commander and minotaurs ive personally experienced. i feel like my last hit was a proc and it blasted them into oblivion.

• FOUNDER: SETTLER

yeah bandit commander has dissapeared on me aswell

• @Clavicus said:

bandit commander and minotaurs ive personally experienced. i feel like my last hit was a proc and it blasted them into oblivion.

yea commanders are by far the worse.. but does it on most mobs ive killed and there def some certain proc or something that has to hit right when they die for it to happen just not sure exactly what

• @Pain said:

Which mobs are you fighting that aren't leaving behind a corpse? Some mobs do not leave anything behind when killed.

bandits, bandit commanders, arch mage
    minotaurs
    etc
    happens mostly on the bandits any type but happens with others as well
    only thing i havnt seen it happen with is the stone golems but u dont exactly use ur wep to kill those :)

We are still investigating the cause of this issue. To help us find it more quickly, can you please describe which weapons you used when this occurred, the stats and any spells or buffs you may have used when killing these creatures?

• @Pain said:

We are still investigating the cause of this issue. To help us find it more quickly, can you please describe which weapons you used when this occurred, the stats and any spells or buffs you may have used when killing these creatures?

gryphon spirits - not the cause
    ram hammer
    44% psi leech
    ice burst chance 44% - believe this is the cause when the proc dmg of the wep ur using kills the mob causes it to disapear
    stam increase 8

but as clav said pretty sure its the burst damage causing it.. any wep u use with burst dmg has the chance of makin the mob disapear i think if the burst "proc" damage kills the mob it does this.. so hopefully that info helps you

• I've tested it with my weapons, and anything that has a "burst" aoe dmg when it procs for the last hit, more than likely the mob will disappear. When I switched to a weapon that only had swing speed, dmg increase, accuracy, or stam/life/psy leach the mobs never disappear, so I'm on the boat with the fact that the burst procs are buggy and blow the mobs into oblivion.

Basically if you want to not lose the loot off of mobs, especially exalted or boss mobs, try to stay away from using burst proc weapons till this if identified and fixed.

• This post is deleted!

• @Crusader1 Replied to the wrong thread there, Crusader. :)

• Ya i was woundering whereit went lol wierd it did that

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.