Adding durability

• i know there items in the cash shop to add durability, but is there any plans to add these items to mobs in the game? as like a rare drop or whatever for people who dont wanna drop tons of cash can get these items?

or any plans to add a secure way to buy credit items with gold from people.. seen a few post about that,,,

either way think be a good idea to either A allow people to trade credit items in game for gold
    or adding some of the stuff like durability restore to mobs..
    i get u need fluff items to make cash but other then skins and making items/character look a certain way i feel other items u should be able to get from mobs or other means then rl cash...

• There are already repair tools found as rare drop that remove very little durability. As far as tools adding durability go, they will stay as premium only. However, we do have plans to implement a secure way to buy premium items from other players with a "safe" transaction.

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@Prometheus said:

There are already repair tools found as rare drop that remove very little durability. As far as tools adding durability go, they will stay as premium only. However, we do have plans to implement a secure way to buy premium items from other players with a "safe" transaction.

Good to hear.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.