Ways to Make Gold?



  • I'm new to the game and have done some killing etc., but am wondering what's the best way to make gold here? Crafting? Gathering, farming, stealing?

    I'm just planning ahead. :)



  • You can find some golddust with prospecting, but the whole game œconomy is based in silver (argentum).



  • @Znick said:

    I'm new to the game and have done some killing etc., but am wondering what's the best way to make gold here? Crafting? Gathering, farming, stealing?

    I'm just planning ahead. :)
    http://imgur.com/uCELcyW
    There are many ways to make money, as a new player I suggest you train up til you can handle skeleton pirests/etc and then go to the dungeon where you collect bones to summone a mini boss,



  • before making gold u should have some silver , than u can buy a gold ingot from the banker.



  • I didn't mean gold vs silver... I meant MONEY, whatever it's called.

    What are the options?

    I was one of the richest ppl on my shard in UO. I started by selling weapons, then grew into armor, houses, rares, etc.. I'm just wondering if there are any big differences here.

    z


  • FOUNDER: PRINCE

    What uo shard?

    In my opinion farming rare bless scrolls and selling them for 20-30k each.

    What I recommend:

    Tunnels of Deception

    Do the 4 trap rooms then go all the way to the last room of the dungeon, and solo farm the scourges. Use vamp spirit to tank. Fastest way to kill is archery and undead slayer. Like 13k+ an hour.

    Bandit Camp Basement:

    Need 60-80 weapon skill and decent stuff. Farm the archmage and or commander. They drop good loot and argents. Like 30-35k/hr if you get lucky.

    Philosopher Stones:

    The red area to N of map, find the spawns and trap them/kill them. Takes an advanced character/gear. Archery and slayer is easy to solo.

    There are a few other spots, but rather not say bc admin will nerf or people will pk.


  • FOUNDER: PRINCE

    30mins in , 8k gold 2 bless scrolls. Bunch of tailor mats, and rare staves/gear

    PIC of bag:
    https://gyazo.com/268eb15acd644d0db6de9119c805d61c

    Character using hunter marksman gear, and 100 marksmanship


  • FOUNDER: PRINCE

    @zycor said:

    There are a few other spots, but rather not say bc admin will nerf or people will pk.

    Confirmed. Zycors afraid of being pkd. Damage Inc strikes fear in yet another player. When smp disbanded did he join UFO???



  • @Clavicus said:

    @zycor said:

    There are a few other spots, but rather not say bc admin will nerf or people will pk.

    Confirmed. Zycors afraid of being pkd. Damage Inc strikes fear in yet another player. When smp disbanded did he join UFO???

    he would fit right in with UFO


Log in to reply
 

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.