Teleporters in Stone Abyss - golem dungeon

• these should be removed very easy for someone to abuse these by jumpin and hiden over and over and over while they break crystal to mess up ur dungeon run just cause they cant kill you and aint crap u can do about it with the mechanics in the game.. pretty annoyin but unfortantly people do it just to be annoying..

seen other posts about people talking about adding some kinda timer to realms for they cant keep jumpin over and over and over when in pvp.. just woundering if devs are planning to add something along this effect and when... clearly the people who like to pvp have a very hard time doing it because of how broken the mechanics are in this game to prevent pvp..

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@Crusader1 Ive been meaning to make a post about the teleporters there. Id post my own two cents but he said basically what I would have. No reason to have those teleporters down there. Too easy to get away as is you dont need to have even more ways to run. Stone Abyss is popular. Get rid of these teleporters to make it a pvp hotspot.

LOL now u guys complain about this.

@zycor said:

Damage Inc has always been an advocate for pvp. I almost never go to sa because I don't feel like praying I kill someone before they get to a telepad.

• @zycor said:

and i wouldnt call it complaining, we actually want this game to be better and to make it.. so ya ima post and must of us will about things the really need to be changed or fixed. we have no desire to waste devs time so the posts we make about what needs to be changed or fixed is a issue in the game and would improve the game to do the changes esp for PVP..

Just find it funny that's all I posted about it months ago.

• @zycor said:

Just find it funny that's all I posted about it months ago.

well if thats the case its pretty bad devs havnt done anything about it yet

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.