Realm Housing - Securing Doors

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

So it took me a minute to even get a door to my house, then a minute to figure out how to lock the door. So now I have 2 doors and both are now locked (from the outside), since I have the keys placed outside secure with access to friends and guild. My teleport map is to inside my home and you can't unlock the doors from inside, since the key is outside. I have stairs so I can run up and jump off roof though. I tried setting a key inside and assign for door, but then the outside key doesn't work for door.

Is there really no way to secure your house when you are inside?

• i posted about this awhile ago.. i think devs should just make it for u can secure the actual door and place the settings of friend or guild on the door to open it... get rid of keys etc

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

I don't mind placing a key outside, but I want it locked when I'm inside yet be able to exit

• but 2 teleporter tiles keep one inside active and one outside not active.. that way u can teleport outside but not back inside

• @Crusader1 said:

but 2 teleporter tiles keep one inside active and one outside not active.. that way u can teleport outside but not back inside

edit: A spelling error at the end, the text box to post something never show me the entire post whatever I do so.... dont complain about it

One way to let guild members inside is to have a little none walled off area around the door, so that they can use a teleport wand there just fine to be able to get inside. Thats how I plan to fix the "I dont want anyone else but guild/friends inside, go away mean PKer!" problem. My first idea was to use a teleporter as I was told it could be set to only work for guild/friends but as we all know it works for everyonee..

• @Mxll said:

@Crusader1 said:

but 2 teleporter tiles keep one inside active and one outside not active.. that way u can teleport outside but not back inside

edit: A spelling error at the end, the text box to post something never show me the entire post whatever I do so.... dont complain about it

One way to let guild members inside is to have a little none walled off area around the door, so that they can use a teleport wand there just fine to be able to get inside. Thats how I plan to fix the "I dont want anyone else but guild/friends inside, go away mean PKer!" problem. My first idea was to use a teleporter as I was told it could be set to only work for guild/friends but as we all know it works for everyonee..

ya there no way to set telepads which there should be.. also i think just being able to secure ur door that way would save everyone alot of headache

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.