PVP IS BAD PLEASE FIX

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

I think you're ignoring this too much. It's getting to the point where PVP is complete trash. Please fix mage pet stun timers. It should not stun you every half second. It ruins pvp. Please buff mage damage, because right now it sucks. Please make it so you drop 1 piece of gear when you die.

• I really do think this bless scroll system is lame

• FOUNDER: DUKE

I kind of thought when i started playing LR's that all this kind of stuff was just a beta granted thing, and while I dissaprove of your crybaby threads. I dont know, maybe they are needed. the whole ice mage thing was stupid from the begging and i kind of just assumed everyone else thought the same. No... its not a balance issue, its a stupid issue. Every fight starting and maintaining the same flow literally every single fight. summon duo ice mages and then summon more. run around try to get casts off and spam heal button.

I kind of have put LR on the backburner, I don't even have the ambition to macro to finish off my pvp character. Ihave logged in like 4 times this test phase to bum rush one of the 20 has beens who play and are way ahead of me in gear. Don't sweat it though cause i don't loose nothing. At least they get a kill added to their count for their internet ego thing.

• @Prometheus Well, I think bless scrolls should just lower the chance you will lose eqiupment. It should protect each blessed part in, let's say 95%, so you still have 5% chance you will lose something when you die. At least finally there would be a chance you can loot anything from someone you kill.

• FOUNDER: DUKE

@Angeleyes said:

I kind of have put LR on the backburner, I don't even have the ambition to macro to finish off my pvp character. Ihave logged in like 4 times this test phase to bum rush one of the 20 has beens who play and are way ahead of me in gear. Don't sweat it though cause i don't loose nothing. At least they get a kill added to their count for their internet ego thing.

Thats a shame, you and many other people I had met back in the fall beta haven't been seen much since then. It has made me quite sad :-(

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.