Patch 1.9 and hiding



  • Seems hiding is broken now.Just get the message "you must wait a few moments before you can hide again"every time ,even after being inactive for a minute



  • @Siomn said:

    Seems hiding is broken now.Just get the message "you must wait a few moments before you can hide again"every time ,even after being inactive for a minute

    Thank you for catching it so quickly and sorry for the inconvenience. Will be fixed at next server restart (12 hours from now).


  • FOUNDER: PRINCE

    key words - 12 hours from now woot! (new server save updated?)



  • @Clavicus said:

    key words - 12 hours from now woot! (new server save updated?)

    Ever heard of the short patch log in the "patch news" page of the client? ;)


  • FOUNDER: PRINCE

    interesting didnt see it was updated. i did however see you have the old maintenance schedule reflected cough cough



  • @Clavicus said:

    interesting didnt see it was updated. i did however see you have the old maintenance schedule reflected cough cough

    cough cough fixed ;)


Log in to reply
 

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.