Lizzogoth hideout map lvl 2

• lizard Warlord and Mage lizard
    I entered the Lizzogoth hideout map lvl 2 the lizard Warlord and Mage lizard does not appear, it does not work because the teleport have to kill the monsters to release the teleport .

• @Sinistru said:

lizard Warlord and Mage lizard
    I entered the Lizzogoth hideout map lvl 2 the lizard Warlord and Mage lizard does not appear, it does not work because the teleport have to kill the monsters to release the teleport .

Thanks for reporting sinistru, this should have been fixed now, let us know if it persists.

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@Prometheus has the hades issue also been fixed?

• Now it's working. :)

• @Clavicus said:

@Prometheus has the hades issue also been fixed?

It should, we're waiting for any confirmation.

• @Prometheus I am aware I already became annoying with this, but could we get this lizard maps fix already, so more people can do lizard maps at once? As you can see more and more people are doing them and sometimes it is just miracle if you manage to enter a map (not even saying if you enter map after someone just finished it and you see you joined his cleared map with few minutes left to collapse).

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

@Prometheus we successfully ran hades and bw yesterday so unless something changed its fine. There may have been a new mob added to bw? It was pretty shitty.. Was called a zycor. Got .5d. And that's generous.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.