Rage Quit 2.0

• FOUNDER: PRINCE

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwLTjM9mJpc

Wasn't playing LR. Was waiting on the updates. Then bignuts invited me to play with his crew. I gave Prometheus plenty of time to respond/fix stuff. I posted lots of good suggestions for the game. I really think that PVP in this game needs to be revamped completely. I helped out so many people, I took time to make videos, and I gave my feedback. Ya, I did kill lots of new players at bandits. That's because I tried to control the spawn, eventually I got outgeared and was the one getting farmed. I really didn't care about that, I stopped playing and waited, and lurked here on the forums. I've rage quit this game before, during beta 1 because prometheus was going to nerf my build. I respecced to mage, it was crap. So I made a new account and went pure dexer. I came to the conclusion that a player is almost useless without spiritualism. It has too much utility for both pvp and pve. I suggested adding new skills or abilities to counter the balance for spiritualism. I also asked for the freeze nerf.

I just feel that this game won't live up to my dream of being the next UO 2.0. I wanted competitive pvp, a nice sandbox economy, and a world to live in. I found out about this game by typing in "sanbox mmorpg" into google back in 2012. I played on and off since then. I've waited and waited, but I just don't see it happening any time soon. I'm not making this post to guilt trip anyone, i'm just giving my reasons for leaving. Maybe if this game improves, and a year from now it's good I'll come back. I'm just really let down at the current state of Link Realms.

Major complaints:

• Pvp imbalanced/limited

• No real sandbox economy

• Really drab crafting system

• World of warcraft power creep (become fully geared and godlike)

• Small population (20-30 on US primetime). UO shards have 500-1k+.

TLDR: Don't play Albion, it sucks bad too. If you have any sandbox MMO with corpse loot that is good let me know. Until then I'm waiting on Rel Por, Darkfall, and maybe even an SWG private server to come out.

If you want to play Rel Por or stay in touch hop in discord.

https://discord.gg/0brwm9j58IrpDWUR

• It's not really an RPG, just pure sandbox, but I'd pretty strongly recommend Haven and Hearth

Played it when they launched 2.0. I stole a bunch of shit and quit. Got bored.

• FOUNDER: DUKE

who are you from GPS? love ya zyzy

Rigon Nalo, was in TM /VAMP joined GPS after. Good friends of Vader/Dremlok.

aaaaaw i thought you were gonna say you were vader, I would have laughed. Hard.

wHO WERE u

sOME nobody pink beard dwarf anvil frostbeard. SiN/SS/RKzerg

• @zycor said:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=KwLTjM9mJpc

Wasn't playing LR. Was waiting on the updates. Then bignuts invited me to play with his crew. I gave Prometheus plenty of time to respond/fix stuff. I posted lots of good suggestions for the game. I really think that PVP in this game needs to be revamped completely. I helped out so many people, I took time to make videos, and I gave my feedback. Ya, I did kill lots of new players at bandits. That's because I tried to control the spawn, eventually I got outgeared and was the one getting farmed. I really didn't care about that, I stopped playing and waited, and lurked here on the forums. I've rage quit this game before, during beta 1 because prometheus was going to nerf my build. I respecced to mage, it was crap. So I made a new account and went pure dexer. I came to the conclusion that a player is almost useless without spiritualism. It has too much utility for both pvp and pve. I suggested adding new skills or abilities to counter the balance for spiritualism. I also asked for the freeze nerf.

I just feel that this game won't live up to my dream of being the next UO 2.0. I wanted competitive pvp, a nice sandbox economy, and a world to live in. I found out about this game by typing in "sanbox mmorpg" into google back in 2012. I played on and off since then. I've waited and waited, but I just don't see it happening any time soon. I'm not making this post to guilt trip anyone, i'm just giving my reasons for leaving. Maybe if this game improves, and a year from now it's good I'll come back. I'm just really let down at the current state of Link Realms.

Major complaints:

• Pvp imbalanced/limited

• No real sandbox economy

• Really drab crafting system

• World of warcraft power creep (become fully geared and godlike)

• Small population (20-30 on US primetime). UO shards have 500-1k+.

TLDR: Don't play Albion, it sucks bad too. If you have any sandbox MMO with corpse loot that is good let me know. Until then I'm waiting on Rel Por, Darkfall, and maybe even an SWG private server to come out.

If you want to play Rel Por or stay in touch hop in discord.

https://discord.gg/0brwm9j58IrpDWUR

crow fall seems to be promising but its still atleast a year out.. check it out

• Make an orc and join me in UO international....

• I'll be playing Rel Por on release. You just can't beat UO. No feking permanent blessed op artifacts, high skill low gear dependencies (A naked pro mage can easily defeat a full geared noob mage)

@Velg \

I didnt like the admins on UOI they were corrupt

@zycor

I got you on my kill list twice and you got me 0. I win. See ya

• FOUNDER: BARON

Zycor u play in beta and you rage quite, = lame = I was on few game beta [close] tester and before official release Was terrible with gameplay.

• Zycor, You on Skype? I need to get in touch with you. I know LOTS of potentially good UO 2.0s that I really wish we could go over. I'd really like to discuss about them or of any ones you know with you. Btw don't do UO Rel Por (or any of the popular UO shards for that matter they eventually suck) and plus the Rel Por Admins are one huge bunch of politically correct random-banning assholes like in UO Forever.

I also rage quit Link Realms. It's basically horrendous shit that I'll never play again.

Just get to me if you can. My Skype Name is Elyas Sharma, with a pic of Martin Luther on it.

• @Elyas_III lol, good luck finding a shard in which the admins aren't humorless bottomholes. The game was founded by a white knight. Richard threatened to ban people for using intended game mechanics to rob helpless damsels.

That said, I'd still probably touch British's peepee if he asked me to.

Naw I don't use skype use discord. And Rel Por are pretty chill devs.

• @Holya Nah. I called one random asshole player who kept dumbing shit on my house on the server a Faggot and he got all crybaby and complained to the devs that I was racist against muslims (even tho I had no idea he was even muslim, which is not even a race, which I didn't even call him for). The devs are just really just over-the-top SJW white knights who ban the fuck out of anyone for going against their pet players.

Besides, their PK system sucks ass. Permanent stat-loss of n00bkillers.

@zycor My discord name is Elyas_III. What's yours?

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.