Holya Secundus is totally noob

• This post is deleted!

• he `s a predator lol.Look at the name of the guild he is leader of

• @Lucifer said:

I dont really get this, im new player with nonblesses items wich are good for me, but shit for him. He just come, kill me even if i beg him, stealth himself, and trying to reskill me. What is the point of this? New players should be protected somehow.

im guesssing you talking about dark king.. or someone in ufo and ya they are fucking horrible with killin newbies esp dark king.. i dont get it seeing hes maxed out gear all artifacts he can kill most people in game cause artifacts are way OP i think gear should be more balanced personally u should atleast stand a chance again someone with "decent" armor and weapon even if the other person all artifacts. pvp should never be geared based should be completly skill based.. i still have hope though seeing we are still in beta that the devs will fix some of this stuff to make it more skill based then gear, cause gear based pvp is never fun

• ahh just saw name in title dont think if heard of that guy but like i said wouldnt be surprised if he was in ufo :P

• @Crusader1 come to bank when you read this

• hey i cant right now but can in a few hours if ull be around

• less ur there right now or in next 5min im there at moment but cant stay on long at moment

• well its 5pm my time so say like 7pm 2 hours from now meet me there

• @Crusader1 am not that bad man,ca si have good gear i go solo vs 6 brs and die 3 times while i killd 2 of them,so dont give me that crap,u cant go nobody from your guild can go 1 v1 and not to say againts more than 1.

• @Gorstak said:

@Crusader1 am not that bad man,ca si have good gear i go solo vs 6 brs and die 3 times while i killd 2 of them,so dont give me that crap,u cant go nobody from your guild can go 1 v1 and not to say againts more than 1.

if ur camping newbies or newbie spawns ur clearly that bad lol spec if u got artifacts no need to ruin a new persons experience and cause them to leave game cause u wanna camp newbies.. killing them once i can see but several times within a hour is just tryin to be a dick

• and also i run solo all day long, so clearly u dunno what ur even talking about bro :)

• @Crusader1 btw this guy sad holya killd him many times not i,i dont kill players with crap gear,so accusing m ein the first time is retarded from u.

• Don't hate the playa, hate the game, yo

• @Gorstak said:

@Crusader1 am not that bad man,ca si have good gear i go solo vs 6 brs and die 3 times while i killd 2 of them,so dont give me that crap,u cant go nobody from your guild can go 1 v1 and not to say againts more than 1.

gor idk who u even are lol. i just listed a few people who usually do that bs

• @Crusader1 am ldk,dont say what u didnt seen or have proof.

• @Gorstak said:

@Crusader1 am ldk,dont say what u didnt seen or have proof.

well seeing only name is dark king i listed guess that must be you.. and sorry u made that list guess u should stop camping newbie spawns and killin newbies lol dunnno what to tell ya .....

• @Crusader1 what list u ignrant fool?

Go look at my pk list instead of afk training all day in yourrealm.

• @Gorstak said:

@Crusader1 what list u ignrant fool?

Go look at my pk list instead of afk training all day in yourrealm.

do u even know what ur talking about kid lol shit u say makes no sence see what Amnesiac talking about now... can u even make sence of half the shit u say?

• and i saw ur list before was lik 30 newbies 4 vets something like that for a kill count :)..

• @Crusader1 ok man so cas u seen something and u have no proofof it it must be true right?Same as in rl,u say somebody done something and u call police,police arrest a guy and put him in jail for life,cas what proof u need to kill or arrest somebody.That is what ur doing here,ur keyboard warior,hiding behind your pc,go accuse somebody in rl without evidence.

Looks like your connection to Linkrealms Forum was lost, please wait while we try to reconnect.